1 posts
Nomad

[Removed]

• 9 Replies
Presidentmckinley
Presidentmckinley
2 posts
Nomad

Hey this guy Denyy keeps hacking my friends account and I am pretty sure it has been 7 or 8 times.

My friends name is "clone20" and he says that Denyy hacks him every day or sometimes every two minutes. If you could help my friend this would be very helpful

clone20
clone20
2 posts
Jester

HELLO feret!

some guildies told me i should send you a message in this to talk about my problems! i was hacked in wartune on armorgames server 1 and 2! the player is called "denyy" on this site and he logs in for me and destroying all i get! sell everything in earned from the game and i can't change password to prevent hiom loggong in all the time, because he just stay logged in all the time! he doesn't have to type the password... he tries to log in my acc everyday and sometimes every two minscan you help me? i really need your help now! i hope my friend will support me cause the know from this problem too!
would be nice if you answer fast, so i know what to do now!
thx clone20

sjenka
sjenka
1 posts
Scribe

hi ferret,

i'm joining clone20 in his plea for help. user named danny on this site is making some big trouble. it would be great if you could help as fast as possible! before danny makes more mess than he already is. also a warning to all that have any connenction to this user!

hope you will act fast.

daniel_gaudino_73
daniel_gaudino_73
1 posts
Farmer

i am here as well in support this is crap and need to be delt with. i counted at least 8 different times he was logged of today alone. the fact that this guy denyy keeps doing this among other things like selling clon20 armor and wepons. that i know for a fact takes a long *** time to build up this is harassment and needs to be handled

Presidentmckinley
Presidentmckinley
2 posts
Nomad

As you can see Ferret we are very mad at Denyy and want him to cut this crap. He is selling clone20's items on wartune and that stuff is very hard to get and all of us that are telling you know how hard it is. So Ferret I hope you can help clone20 and put an end to Denyy's wrath.

Thx Presidentmckinley

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Clone20, or any other users being hacked, please e-mail me directly at Ferret@ArmorGames.com. Discussions about hacking shouldn't be in open forums.

clone20
clone20
2 posts
Jester

i sent you a mail, ferret! pls answer it and we can try to find a solution...
would be nice if you will answer it soon.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've responded.

eddiert
eddiert
1 posts
Jester

I think it is justified to be in open forum when you have a bug in your system as glaring as the fact that there is no way to stop someone from logging into your account once they have your password one time. I have seen you state in other posts that Armor has excellent security but you have yet to justify the statement.
Your password change function does not even ask for confirmation.
I log into and play from multiple systems. I changed my password weeks ago. Most of my systems continue to log in without asking me for any credentials.
This is unacceptable in any system and especially in one where people are spending real world currency.
Please explain to us how our data and money are safe and how your security is excellent.

Showing 1-9 of 9