ForumsGames[FOUND] What game is this?

3 2163
jimbrown257
jimbrown257
25 posts
Blacksmith

Hello,

I am trying to find a game but I can't remember the name of it. I'm almost positive it was on Armor Games.

It is an adventure game. You are a little guy in a spacesuit who moves from room to room trying to get about 15-20 (things, I don't know what you'd call them). Every time you get one, the game becomes less pixelated, like it is slowly changing from a 16 (or maybe 8) bit game to a very basic Atari game. By the time you get the last (thing) your character is just a single block. You start the game near your spaceship and you have to get back to your spaceship once you have collected all the (things).

I would compare it to Puppy Death Factory (on Adult Swim) in that you move from room to room and the object of the game is figuring out how to get to the things (although, in the game I am trying to find, you can't change places on the screen with blocks). And like PDF, when you look at the map, it looks like a graph with ~15 rooms across and ~15 rooms down (so a total of ~225 rooms).

Does anyone know the name of the game I am looking for. I am pretty sure the name is a short one-syllable word (but I could be wrong).

Thanks!

• 3 Replies
jimbrown257
jimbrown257
25 posts
Blacksmith

If anyone is interested, I found it; it's called "Redder".

fabian771
fabian771
34 posts
Blacksmith

um... I think that game doesn't exist in Armor Games

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Too bad fabian771 is correct... I think it's a really nice game, so I went ahead and suggested it in the "What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?" thread for you. Maybe it will be hosted here too! =)

Showing 1-3 of 3