ForumsSupport Forum[FIXED] Game not loading online saves

3 3485
thecolin
thecolin
3 posts
Jester

I'm having an odd problem in multiple games (so far I've found similar problems with Gemcraft labyrinth, Infectonator 2 and Sands of the Coliseum). It's not that my saved data is lost, it's seems that the game can't connect to the server.

In Gemcraft the game loads normally then after clicking the play button, the screen stays black and doesn't load the saved data screen.

In Infectonator the game loads normally to the saved data screen, but from there it tells me to log in even when I'm already logged in. The previously saved data does not load and I can't start a new online game, though local games work fine.

In Sands of the Coliseum I can play normally but no data is saved.

This problem is identical in IE and Chrome. I'm running Flash 11.6.602.168.

• 3 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Let's start with trying the simple straight-forward possibilities... did you try using another (3rd) browser type already? And did you try to clear the cache memory of both used browsers (IE and Chrome) and then refreshed it all? Including a logg-off and back on again of course... try these and if it persists, I'll forward it to and admin to see if it can be fixed, ok? =)

thecolin
thecolin
3 posts
Jester

Thanks for the reply. I've gotten it working now, the only solution was to re-install flash and chrome.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Funny how the most simple actions can solve a problem, but the best and most important part is that it is fixed now! Good!! This thread can be locked then! =)

Showing 1-3 of 3