ForumsForum GamesFire Emblem RPG

36 14291
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

This RPG will take place 6 years after the events of Radiant Dawn in Tellius. If you don't know what happened in Radiant Dawn, need to see a map of Tellius, see the stats of a weapon or something of that nature you can just refer to the Fire Emblem Wiki. The big difference between the actual Fire Emblem games and this one is that you are just controlling your character, not multiple ones. I will also be incorporating enemies from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. Now, onto the storyline.

It's been six years since Ike and company defeated the goddess, Ashera. Six years of almost dreamlike peace in all of Tellius. Laguz-Beorc relations have never been greater, there are even settlements where they live together. But then, it all crumbles apart in a single day. A lone, bloody wyvern rider arrives at the Crimean castle telling stories of monsters flowing from the Desert of Death on the other side of Daein and attacking everything in site. When asked about survivors, he hangs his head and says "none". Word is quickly sent to the empire of Begnion

A couple weeks later, all roads leading to Daein have been fortified and heavily guarded. Daein is pronounced a no-mans land and no one is allowed to enter. Strangely no monsters show up, so Begnion and Crimea send in a team of scouts to investigate. Of the ten elite men that got sent in, two return and they bring tales of giants, and monsters. Strangely enough, the monsters seem to stay close to Daein Keep. Most believe that this is it. That they will stay in Daein and leave everybody else alone. They were wrong. Groups of monsters break through the defensive line and start to roam the the land, terrorizing citizens, and no matter how many are killed, they just keep coming. This is where your adventure begins.

Character Sheet
Name: first name only, try to be creative
Health: leave blank
Bio: keep it brief
Race: laguz, Beorc, or branded
Class: if laguz put what type of animal. Ex. Lion, raven, dragon
Equipped Weapon: leave blank for now
Inventory (max 8): also leave blank
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Stats
Strength: leave blank
Magic: leave blank
Speed: leave blank
Defense: leave blank
Resistance: leave blank

the ones you left blank I will fill in later

Before choosing your race and class, make sure you do your research on them.
Beorc and Branded Classes
Mage: There are three different mages. The Fire Mage, Wind Mage, and Thunder Mage.
Cavalry: There are four different horseback classes: Bow Knight, Lance Knight, Sword Knight, and Axe Knight.
Myrmidon: uses a sword.
Soldier: uses a lance.
Archer: uses a bow
Flying Units: Pegasus Rider and Wyvern Rider. Both use the lances

Laguz Classes
Beast Tribe: Tiger, Cat, Wolf, and Lion
Bird Tribe: Raven and Hawk
Dragon Tribe: Red Dragon, White Dragon
There can only be one lion and two dragons
Max of six players.

Keep in mind, you may meet other players. It is up to the both of you to decide you are friend or foe. If you do die, you will go back a few scenarios and star over. If you are killed by, or kill another player you will not meet that player again. I will begin as soon as you post your character sheet.

• 36 Replies
Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

It is supposed to say Fire Emblem RPG

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

@MattEmAngel
Thank you

@BlazingZelda
You will find out when you play

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Here we go...

The dragons are still reclusive but have made progress. Nasir travels between nations as a diplomats of sorts and some citizens have even traveled into laguz-Beorc settlements. Kurthnaga is seen in the halls a of Crimea and Gallia quite often discussing the old days of the war. Ena stays in Goldoa to take care of her newborn, and Gareth is there to protect her.

The starting stats will be pretty similar to what they are in the game, but it's not like I'm gonna pit a lv. 2 myrmidon against a lv. 10 wyvern rider.

I was actually planning on having the branded have a stronger stat, and then a weaker stat to even it out. It talks about how it is common for the branded to have abilities past a human. So this is my reasoning behind that.

Ah yes, the wolf. I forgot to clarify this. there may only be one wolf and it must be living in Gallia. Thank you for bringing that up. And as for the lion, it would be royalty and that is why there can only be one.

I guess I forgot to say this too. But you should put your nationality in your bio. And I planned on doing a three tier system like in Radiant Dawn.

Thank you for asking these questions. It helps me to clarify what I forgot to.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Name: Jarkick
Bio: My father was a draco knight and fled daein during the mad king's war.
Race: Beorc, or branded I'd like to know the stat difference the branded have
Nation: Begnion
Class: Wyvrn knight
Equipped Weapon:Bronze Axe
Inventory (max 8):Vulnerary 8/8
Stats
Strength:10
Magic:1
Speed:7
Defense:10
Resistance:3

These are your stats as a Beorc. If you want to be branded your speed would go up to 10 and defense down to 8. And yes, you will use axes. Lehran is dead, and Yune is still here she just isn't interfering much. Add your age, if branded it is going to be a little it higher than what it would be if you are Beorc because branded age slower.

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Health:19
Bio: My father was a draco knight who saved a cat laguz slave from being turned into one of the early prototypes for the feral ones... and they had a baby. my mother decided to take care of me instead of abandoning me like most. we fled daein during the mad king's to avoid discrimination. I later Joined the bengoin army, but refused to help in the war against the laguz alliance. Consequently I was kicked out.
Race: Branded
Stats
Speed:10
Defense:8

You bio is fine. I've had radiant dawn and have played it through twice. I'm sure you have heard of the alternate endings on your second play through and I'm going by the original. Pelleas and lehran die. And the battles will be like you face one or two enemies and I will ask you how to proceed and depending on your stats, I will decide what happens. I will give you an example. Say you face a Pegasus rider with high speed but low strength. You choose to hack at him with your axe, due to his speed he dodges and charges you with his lance. I will then ask you what to due and so on until there is a victor. Make sense? No there will not be skills and questions are not a bad thing. As soon as you feel ready to start we will. Oh, and do you care what town in Begnion you start in or do you want me to decide?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Health:19
Bio: My father was a draco knight who saved a cat laguz slave from being turned into one of the early prototypes for the feral ones... and they had a baby. my mother decided to take care of me instead of abandoning me like most. we fled daein during the mad king's to avoid discrimination. I later Joined the bengoin army, but refused to help in the war against the laguz alliance. Consequently I was kicked out.
Stats

You will start in Flaguerre. It is a town close to the border of Gallia, you fight there fight there with the Laguz Army in Radiant Dawn.

You awake to the sound of screaming outside. You run outside to find the town running from something. You hop on your wyvern and see bandits running around looting, and setting houses on fire. Wondering where your parents are you remember your dad is off at Sienne. With a new senate finally elected he decided to join the Begnion Army again. You have no idea where your mom is. Your thoughts are cut short by a bandit charging you with his axe raised. What do you do?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Health:16/19
Class: Draco Knight
Stats

Ah yes, you are correct.
You finish off the bandit with a quick swipe to the head but not before he knicks your armor, leaving a nasty bruise (-3 health). As you scan the battlefield, you see some of the soldiers of the town finishing off the rest of the bandits, except one. This bandit hacks through the soldiers like they are made of butter. He is obviously the bandits leader. What do you wish to do?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Health:16/19
Experience:32
Stats

(I forgot to add experience from last time)
You charge the leader and you land a couple blows before he lands one on you(-6 health). He is slow, but extremely strong. He then continues to kill all but one of the soldiers around you. Your next move?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Health:10/19
Stats

You charge and land a hit on his shoulder. His armor blocks some of it but it still leaves a wide gash. Your wyvern quickly takes you out of range of his axe. You fully expect this guy to just give up, what you don't expect is for him to laugh. It completely throws you off and in that second of confusion he throws his axe with his other hand and gashes your forearm(-4 health). Your move?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Health:19/19
Inventory (max 8):Vulnerary 7/8
Stats

Whoops, I forgot again.
The last soldier charges the bandit but is killed before he gets the chance to hurt the bandit. This gives you time to drink your vulnerary though. (+13 health) It looks like the bandit is finally starting to wear down. Your next move?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

He looks you straight in your eye and tells you "They sent me." For a split second his eyes turn completely black before he picks up a fallen soldiers axe and beckons for you to come at him. Before you have time to react a piercing roar thunders through the village. It is the roar of a laguz, but it sounds like it is still far away. Your move?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Level:2
Experience:30
Stats
Strength:11
Defense:9

Your axe sticks in the bandits head with a sickening, yet satisfying, thunk.(+98 experience) Level Up strength and defense +1You finally get a good look at the man and you see the sign of the Vexon bandits who have made their stronghold a few miles out of town. As you get back up on your wyvern, a tiger flanked by two cats sprint up two you and morph back into human form. What would you like to do?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Stats

About twice is what I was thinking. And as of right now you don't have a job.

"My name is Kyza. Our guards patrolling the forest edge smelled a horrible scent coming out of the mountains. My commander, Ranulf, sent me to investigate, and the scent seems to be strongest on these men." He notions toward the bodies of the bandits. "This smell is not of this world. We believe it to be related to these monsters and the Desert of Death. Tell me, do you know who these men are?"

Cheesy_Whiz
Cheesy_Whiz
6 posts
Nomad

Name:Cheesy Whizzer
Health:
Bio:Lion King Skrimir's cousin who is next in line for the throne. Being next in line for he throne, he thirst's to prove himself, training day and night. He is still pretty young for a laguz though.
Race:Laguz
Class:Lion
Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats
Strength:
Magic:
Speed:
Defense:
Resistance:

Is this good?

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

Stats

In my original description I said that monsters broke through the line and roamed the land.
"I guess we will keep moving then. Maybe we can track them to where they came from." Kyza says. " is there somebody hear who can guide us through the surrounding area?"

Showing 1-15 of 36