ForumsForum Games

Fire Emblem RPG

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:23pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

329 posts

Name:Cheesy Whizzer
Health:23/23
Bio:Lion King Skrimir's cousin who is next in line for the throne. Being next in line for he throne, he thirst's to prove himself, training day and night. He is still pretty young for a laguz though.
Race:Laguz
Class:Lion
Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Level: 1
Experience: 0
Stats
Strength:7
Magic:2
Speed:5
Defense:3
Resistance:3

Yes, it is. Do you care which town you start in? It must be in Gallia.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:26pm

Cheesy_Whiz

Cheesy_Whiz

6 posts

Bio:Lion King Skrimir's cousin who is next in line for the throne. Being next in line for he throne, he thirst's to prove himself, training day and night. He is still pretty young for a laguz though.
Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats

Castle Gallia is fine

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:32pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

329 posts

Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats

You are training in the woods when you hear the roar. You know that roar. That is he roar of an angry king. You decide to take a break and see what is troubling your cousin. As you enter the throne room you see Ranulf trying to calm down Skrimir and get him to revert back to human form. It takes some time but he finally does. As he reverts he notices you. "What do you want Cheesy?"

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:33pm

Cheesy_Whiz

Cheesy_Whiz

6 posts

Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats

"What's the matter cousin? Maybe I can help."

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:38pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

329 posts

Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats

"Ah, it's the blasted monsters. They cross our borders like they belong and already they have killed 4 guards." Skrimir says, "I wish to go and destroy them myself..." "But you must stay here at the castle, and protect its residents." Ranulf interrupts. "Still, we must do something." Skrimir says. What would you like to do?

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:41pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name: Jarkick
Health:19/19
Bio: My father was a draco knight who saved a cat laguz slave from being turned into one of the early prototypes for the feral ones... and they had a baby. my mother decided to take care of me instead of abandoning me like most. we fled daein during the mad king's to avoid discrimination. I later Joined the bengoin army, but refused to help in the war against the laguz alliance. Consequently I was kicked out.
Race: Branded
Nation: Begnion
Class: Draco Knight
Equipped Weapon:Bronze Axe
Inventory (max 8):Vulnerary 7/8
Level:2
Experience:30
Stats
Strength:11
Magic:1
Speed:10
Defense:9

Oh... I didn't read all of the three weeks later part for some reason.

I don't know of anyone. I could, but I don't know my geography. so I don't know that I would be of much use to you.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:41pm

Cheesy_Whiz

Cheesy_Whiz

6 posts

Equipped Weapon:
Inventory (max 8):
Stats

"Send me Skrimir. Let me prove myself to you."

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:51pm

Timmy33

Timmy33

329 posts

Bio: My father was a draco knight who saved a cat laguz slave from being turned into one of the early prototypes for the feral ones... and they had a baby. my mother decided to take care of me instead of abandoning me like most. we fled daein during the mad king's to avoid discrimination. I later Joined the bengoin army, but refused to help in the war against the laguz alliance. Consequently I was kicked out.
Stats

"Hm, still, some eyes in the sky wouldn't hurt. Would you accompany us." Kyza asks.

Equipped Weapon:Great Fang
Inventory (max 8):Herb x10
Stats

"I don't know Cheesy, this is a big task." "Let him go." Ranulf says, "I'll send Lethe and a couple more soldiers. He will be fine." After much thinking, Skrimir finally says "Fine, meet Lethe at eastern gate in 1 hour. Good luck cousin." Your move?

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:53pm

Cheesy_Whiz

Cheesy_Whiz

6 posts

Equipped Weapon:Great Fang
Inventory (max 8):Herb x10
Stats

"Thank you! I will not let you down." I then leave gather my stuff and head for the eastern gate.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 9:43am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Stats