ForumsPopular MediaYU-GI-OH

7 7270
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

If you remember this, than bless you, for this is thee most sacred of all children's card games.

Also, if one wants to challenge me, tell me and challenge me here.

Discuss!

• 7 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Oh gosh the nostalgia!!

Can I just start by saying..I dislike how the game has become. Fusion cards don't need Polymerization or any similar type cards anymore..which takes out the strategy behind it. On top of that..the fusion cards are so overpowered now

Squidbears
Squidbears
627 posts
Nomad

Fusion cards don't need Polymerization or any similar type cards anymore..which takes out the strategy behind it. On top of that..the fusion cards are so overpowered now

Wait, is this an actual thing? Can someone find sauce for me? My favorite cards were all ways ritual monsters.. I hope those still exist
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Synchros are basically ritual, except without a spell card or level requirements, instead using tuners and certain monsters.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

If you don't know what Blue-Eyes White Dragon is, your life has been unfulfilled. :P

I stopped playing about after the Elemental Hero series came out (also with many others like Destiny Heros and VWXYZ Fusions).

I doubt any of you could beat me with my Exodia deck though. It's basically unstoppable.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I remember playing this game with my friends when I was much younger. I never actually learned how to play, though; when it was my turn, I just played whichever card looked best to me at the time. One of my friends would end up giving me BEWD every time we played to give me a fighting chance, but it never worked. I wasn't exactly present at the age of 7.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Man, I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh all the time. I watched the show and everything. I bought the cards all the time too. Honestly though it got a little to weird for me. The cards kept getting more and more confusing and powerful. I remember at the beginning that a card with 2000 attack was pretty powerful. Now it is weak compared to most cards. I ended up selling a few of my holographic cards that were not in my deck. I never really play anymore either.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

lol soccerdude. I have a blue eyes white dragon and (AND!!) a red eyes black dragon. *winning*

Showing 1-7 of 7