ForumsNews and FeedbackNew Game Category

4 4267
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I don't know if this has been suggested, but alongside MMO, Action, Adventure, Arcade, etc. there should be a Quest category that contains all the games that have quests. (And/or a way to sort quest games within their categories so that all the quest games will be arranged in order. Example: You click Arcade and then when you click sort you click quest. The games you see are now Quest Game 1, Quest Game 2, Quest Game 3, Quest Game 3, Regular Game 1, Regular Game 2, etc. )

I know there are not a lot of games with quests now, but in the future this might be very helpful.

• 4 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

You can just click on Show All Quests on your profile, then if you see a quest you haven't completed yet, you just click on it and it takes you to the game.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Yeah, but if you're a new user and want to fish around the games that have quests (and lets say it's the future and 100's of games of quests). I know you can just look at all the quests by clicking quests, however since there are more than just one quest per game, you will have to flip through considerably more pages when browsing by quest and not game to get a decent picture of what games have quests (10x rambling combo!).

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well games that have quests on them don't have the joystick symbol but the AGlogo. Also Ferret has a thread going with all the games that have quests. I do agree that in the future we should have a quest category.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Rather than have an entirely new category, there should be a link under the preexisting Quests bar that shortcuts to every game that has at least one quest. It would be a way to list all of those games in one place without interfering with the other game lists.

Showing 1-4 of 4