Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Can't Login to Kingdom Rush

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 11:13am

fox2222

fox2222

2 posts

I am signed in to armor games from the main website. I went to play Kingdom Rush, and on the game it says I need to "Login to use the AG Save System." I click on that, and a dialog box pops up. but that says loading, but it has been pending for over 10 minutes and nothing happens. I have no trouble getting the game to play or load. I have Firefox 18.0.2

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 12:51pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,554 posts

Did you try the following actions...?

- Refreshing the game page;
- Clear your browser's cache;
- Try another web browser;
- Log off from ArmorGames and back in?

If you haven't, please try these first and let us know if it worked, ok? =)

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 6:42pm

tiredofcrap

tiredofcrap

1 post

I am having the same problem. I just did the latest Java update which may have caused the problem. I cleared the cache and did a reinstall of the game. I can't use Kingdom Rush and I am a little not happy. Please help.

Posted Feb 26, '13 at 10:10pm

fox2222

fox2222

2 posts

I tried all of those except browser, just went to use another browser and chrome is okay. Why is the game broken for firefox?

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 8:25am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

8,055 posts

Dunno, but i see it more than one time, a browser have suddenly problems with a game, all other browsers work fine... and suddenly all is ok again. So maybe it work with firefox again... sooner or later^^
I have this problem a while ago on a game called Monsters TD, all work fine, but sudenly it wont work with IE for... think it was roundabout a week, after that all was back to normal again. In this week i play it with chrome.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 10:14am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,554 posts

I'm guessing (not knowing, guessing) that it could be something related to some updates/patches for the browsers at times. Whenever there's an update for the browser, it could respond 'wonky' to a certain game that never had any problems before... and let's be honest about IE, that browser has always had it's 'Windows-Wonky-Way' of having weird glitches out of the blue. =P

And remember that when you encounter a problem to always try and clear your cache first. As said by a friend:

"When in doubt, clear your cache!" =)

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 10:58pm

halfinfinity

halfinfinity

3 posts

Had the same problem once. I just refreshed the page and it was fine.

Reply to [Answered] Can't Login to Kingdom Rush

You must be logged in to post a reply!