ForumsThe TavernWarrior cats

59 13325
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

Because of the zombie apocalypse game i am making an original one like the zombie one. (for the way it was made not the topic but good job on it)I am reading a book by Erin hunter called warriors it is about a group of forest cats who fight and hunt and live in large clans. The story is that before he clans there were only small groups and they fought a lot one day there was a massive fight in which many cats were killed t everyone was tired and fell asleep when they woke there were there kin glowing like stars they said unite or die 4 cats stepped forward Thunder Shadow River and Wind said they could unite the clans they did and were rewarded with nine lives.

The names are the hardest part of this game if you are a ginger cat then the first part of your name would be fire if you were a kit then your name would be firekit if you were an apprentice your name would be firepaw if you were a warrior then you can choose your name but not something strange like fire sniper something like firefoot would be okay and if you are a leader then star would be the last part i will explain more if people want to join

• 59 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 59