Posted Feb 27, '13 at 11:45am

MiniMeatwad

MiniMeatwad

84 posts

Planet: Earth.
Gas: 95% Nitrogen 55% CO2 6% other gas %25 Water vapor
Heat: Nice
Goal: Nothing
Life: Plants: Trees Grass ect Animals: Humans Bunnys Rabbits Lions ect Cells: Alot
Note this is how it should be one its done.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:15pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,018 posts

You're going to need a lot more detail than THAT.

For example, who is "You?" Am I a human? Obviously not, because I don't exist yet. I'm not a space alien, because there's no way they could have total control over the Earth's levels of gas, heat and life. That would mean I am God, in which case, I create the Earth from nothing and the levels of Gas and Heat are irrelevant. I am starting with an uninhabitable planet with no oxygen (how cna it have water vapour if Oxygen and Water haven't been created?) and no life.

So, I'm God. Bam, I instantly create everything in the "This is how it shoud be once it's done" stage. If I'm always God, then I have nothing to do with how mankind evolves. I created everything in six days. Mankind populates the earth, invents stuff, travels, discovers and, thousands of years later, reaches 2013.

That means you, as the Game Master, have to tell me EVERY SINGLE THING that mankind does, because I'm God and I don't live on Earth.

This makes no sense. What is my first move? There is nowhere to go! And I have to somehow make water and life, make mankind, and wait for him to domesticate animals, understand all of the elements, divide into 150 nations, develop over 100 different languages and invent everything. Everything? You need to put a lot more thought into this.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:19pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,018 posts

Now let's take it from the Athiest perspective. There is no God, so we have a dead planet with no life on it. WHO AM I? By playing this game, I become an untitled, supernatural entity that decides what happens, when it happens and how it happens, but not God. Otherwise I would have to randomly guess when things happen. And they happen over the course of millions of years in evolutionary terms, so we would just be sitting here, waiting for the only existing cell to evolve into a better cell and, eventually, two cells.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:25pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

I understand what your saying matt. but I think he wanted each person to change a small amount and have it (over billions of years) become our world from a scientific stand point. As far as what role we are playing I believe there isn't supposed to be roles. If you want, you can view it as us being narrators.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:27pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

This game wasn't made to be deeply analyzed. he was just trying to make another free form forum game.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:55pm

MiniMeatwad

MiniMeatwad

84 posts

Shut up Useless comments...

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:57pm

MiniMeatwad

MiniMeatwad

84 posts

If you guys all want a hint, You just tell me what to do with the earth unless its stupid, Impossible Not helping, Ect.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 12:59pm

MiniMeatwad

MiniMeatwad

84 posts

And then, All comments Are the gods, You are the gods Sitting around the planet, Do something, Thats just a little thing But this is just a pixel screen in real life, Use some mind, Have some fun, Recreate the earth in a new way, Do what ever and get it life, But add humans.

Posted Feb 27, '13 at 1:19pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Planet: Re-named bob. (or earth)
Gas: 90% Nitrogen 55% CO2 6% other gas %20 Water vapor
Liquids: %10 Water %60 lava
Heat: still hot
Goal: Make a world
Life:
Plants:
Animals: