Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Best Video Game Soundtracks

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:47am

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Any Zelda, the Metroid Prime games, Bastion.

Posted May 1, '13 at 7:31am

Mikebsp458

Mikebsp458

3 posts

-The Lord Of The Rings (all of them. not sure if this is fair cuz the soundtrack was made for the movie obviously)
-Oblivion
-GTA San Andreas

Posted May 4, '13 at 2:07am

FatRefrigerator

FatRefrigerator

1 post

If we're going with original soundtracks then I would have to say the Halo Series, specifically 1 &2.

Now best soundtrack of actual record label songs goes to ATV Offroad Fury 2, it had the best compilation of music that went perfectly with the gameplay.

Posted May 8, '13 at 3:31pm

Koru7

Koru7

1,421 posts

ALL ZELDA GAMES, i've heard that journey has a good soundtrack, and uh, super smash bros, what else.... :P

Posted May 10, '13 at 3:56pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

GTA Vice City and San Andreas have fantastic soundtracks, but they're not originally composed for the game or anything. There's a lot of really good original radio bits and ads written for the game though.

Posted May 13, '13 at 10:24pm

Outcast_Gamer117

Outcast_Gamer117

22 posts

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Halo 4
Chrono Trigger

Posted May 14, '13 at 2:39pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

DKC
Banjo Kazooie and Tooie

Posted May 28, '13 at 4:28pm

floodrunner7777

floodrunner7777

57 posts

halo 3 / 3 odst had the most memorable soundtracks such as black tower and gravemind are most memorable :P

Posted May 30, '13 at 11:22am

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Halo1, Banjo and Kazooie (favorite), Ocarina of Time, medal of Honor Frontline. Donkey Kong Country 2 was pretty awesome too.

Posted May 31, '13 at 7:42am

SonOfVader

SonOfVader

113 posts

Out of the games I've played; The elder scrolls and halo series.
My personal favourite though is the soundtrack for the game Total Annihilation; composed by Jeremy Soule who also did TES. Major kudos to anyone else who's played it.

Reply to Best Video Game Soundtracks

You must be logged in to post a reply!