ForumsGamesTyrant: General Discussion

53 16542
Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

So which faction is your favorite? Which mission was hardest for you so far? Which cards you love/hate? What's your current rank?

You can talk about anything related to Tyrant here.

Pro tip: For new players, I strongly recommend to use [url=http://tyrant.40in.net/] to help with missions. This website is set for higher versions of game on KG and Facebook, but you still can find some useful info there. To find recommended deck for your mission, simply type mission number in search bar on top of the website.

btw. Veteran Tyrant player here (About 1 year on Kongregate), so feel free to ask me anything you want

• 53 Replies
fcerial
fcerial
7 posts
Nomad

im currently on mission 93, and im using an imperial deck, so far with 100% win rate since misson 86 (with auto disabled).

Deck:

Commander- Thadius (would replace with freddie, if i had him)
Assault- 2 aegis, 2 sabres, 2 arc troopers, poseidon, nimbus and dominator
Structure- Mortar Bunker

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

I hate that cheater with the Lord Halcyon.

Algophilia
Algophilia
2 posts
Nomad

Herlitz, whats ur lvl and nickname on Kong?
catepillar, u are that guy with LH. And i pretty much hate you now.
It's ok getting LH in such a way. U can - u do. But writing stupid messages here just make me think u're way too retarded.

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

Hmm. Algophilia is smart. Very smart. Must respect him.

Algophilia
Algophilia
2 posts
Nomad

At least im not trying to troll.

Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

Algophilia: Im Aquaquake there

Yeah I hope they somewhat ban that guy with Lord Halcyon asap. He probably bought the pack when the version wasnt adapted to AG yet :X

fcerial
fcerial
7 posts
Nomad

i went to that site you mentioned to see lord halcyons stats. and... chaos, does it always work? or is it like 50% chance?

if it always, thats so OP

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

Chaos always procs on 1 card that is or will be active that is not jammed. It's not guaranteed to hit the card you want every time, but it is almost always better than Atlas.

Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

Yeah most of the gold/platinum players now use either Tiamat, Rifter or Sabre (simply strike based cards) which makes Lord Halcyon quite broken at this moment.

fcerial
fcerial
7 posts
Nomad

One last thing, im building an Irradiated Infantry deck, like i had in Kongregate, but i havent played this for a long time. Last time I played, righthous werent even available.

How would you suggest to build the deck. I have 8 II's available, so the ammount is not a problem

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

II's don't really work today. Dev's buffed old cards like Tremor Wyrm (pre buff 2 HP, post 7 HP) and Aegis (pre buff, 4 HP and Armor 1, post, 5 HP and Armor 2). Armor is II's single largest weakness.

EinhanderZero
EinhanderZero
1 posts
Nomad

ahh finally some forum, hi everyone.
same as Herlitz here as vet from Kong.
=)

fcerial
fcerial
7 posts
Nomad

So far I've followed the main missions, leaving behind all the side missions.
I just finished mission 96. Should I wait and do some side missions, or should I keep on with the main ones?

Steelhound
Steelhound
3 posts
Nomad

Check the rewards for side missions and complete what fits your gamestyle. Cards like fortifier & harcyon the corrupt are musthave, imho (but last one requieres good deck to complete 40 hard battles 25 energy each).

Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

As Steelhound mentioned there're only few side missions you should do because not all the cards fit your style.

BUT the situation is slightly different here because the game system stagnate at the moment - this means that end-game rewards from higher packs often powercreeps the card from the early levels. Therefore I personally don't run any side missions, and rather focus on fast game progress.

For example the very last mission currently will give you Warpway Fortress which can win about 90% of current matches in arena itself, paired with upgraded Xaedan

It's of course a bit exaggerated because the arena will evolve along with everyone's game progress, but I believe I pointed out what I meant.

Showing 1-15 of 53