ForumsGamesTyrant: General Discussion

53 16550
Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

So which faction is your favorite? Which mission was hardest for you so far? Which cards you love/hate? What's your current rank?

You can talk about anything related to Tyrant here.

Pro tip: For new players, I strongly recommend to use [url=http://tyrant.40in.net/] to help with missions. This website is set for higher versions of game on KG and Facebook, but you still can find some useful info there. To find recommended deck for your mission, simply type mission number in search bar on top of the website.

btw. Veteran Tyrant player here (About 1 year on Kongregate), so feel free to ask me anything you want

• 53 Replies
Herlitz
Herlitz
16 posts
Nomad

Oh btw. hi Jiraiya, nice to see you here ;D
Also, learn to use BB codes, you T_T QQ Imb4 n00b machin3 unic0rn gun USA f*ck yeah explosion.

31Jiraiya31
31Jiraiya31
4 posts
Nomad

yo, im a real harcore gangbanging gamer. you mess with me you get the fist of trolololol. ask lukerman what happenz when you mess with the jiraiya.

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

When you mess with the Jiraiya, you walk away shaking your head wondering how anyone could be so bad at trolling.

31Jiraiya31
31Jiraiya31
4 posts
Nomad

when you mess with catepillar, you make 12 little boys work their hearts out looking in the internet for comebacks that catepillar so desperately needs.

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

I don't think 12 little boys is enough to help you with comebacks.

mrfidaddles
mrfidaddles
1 posts
Nomad

burn... and also yay! blight -__-

catepillar
catepillar
15 posts
Nomad

For those so inclined, we have an IRC chatroom. Join us for some discussion. Lot's of players from the Kongregate server and a few from Facebook.

For those unfamiliar with irc use this link: [url=http://chat.mibbit.com/#agtyrant]

For those that have a preferred connection method other than a webchat.
Server: irc.mibbit.com +6667
Room: #agtyrant

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

This Tyrant version is okay I suppose. Obviously this sin't going to be my main one as I already play it on Kongregate, but it's still a good stroll down memory lane.

Can't wait for Tourneys and Factions to finally come out though, that should spice things up quite a bit.

Showing 46-53 of 53