ForumsWEPRLight of Jesus In Armenia

16 3640
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

In this video , it shows Jesus on a cross from the air and it doesn't look fake to me. How could this be fake because Armenia doesn't really have a lot of games or anything good, the Nintendo DS just came out 2 years ago.

Here's the clip. You must watch all of it to see it truly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSueiFKTUT4

• 16 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Please just copy and paste it, thank you.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

It looks like a reflection in the window, I also think this is pointless.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the digital age my friend! It is called CG-Computer Graphics, ad PS-PhotoShop. Not that hard to do. Really quite simple.

1) Find artists conceptional rendition of Jesus on the cross. Then use CG and add the eery glow. Finishing the looks off with photoshop. Really not that hard.

And if arts can't answer it, then my only explanation is that Armenia has been very bad lawl.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Armenia does not have a lot of techno logic things. Barly only has computers age of 2002. And all around we're small houses. That was prettty fun the size of a building. Armenia does not have any phototshop or anything trust me..

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^Dude, but i do! For all you know some armenian recorded a flying plane and i got hold of his footage and decided to butcher Christianity and put Jesus into his vid. PLAIN AND SIMPLE! Things aren't always real!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Omg that could never happen. ANd all the qquality and it looked pretty real, No man could of ever made that with the blood and body. No one...

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^Ya mmm thats what they said about Iron Man right? lawl man your so ignorant.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

You have seen some fictional movies with actual actors right? Like Harry Potter? Alot of that is done through programs that Arax stated. I am sure that someone would do that as a joke. Maybe in Armenia, it doesn't seem as feasible to you, but to the rest of the world (exluding Africa) know all about this.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Man, Idc, believe what ever you want...

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

U_U i got it! Armenia just wants attention. So some nerd made it lawl!

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

haha and no im not armenian lol.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Haha, take alook at this link. It has a picture of a floating person, but this is obviously impossible. Advanced art programs can make a picture look just like this.
[url]http://s3.amazonaws.com/magnifythumbs/NVCQNRXN7GT5VDZW.jpg[/url]

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@Danstanta

1. You can't prove it is actually in Armenia.

2. You cannot prove that NO ONE has photoshop programs or computer skills in Armenia.

3. It looks like a reflection to me.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

It is probably more likely to be alien spacecraft than jesus floating in the back garden of sum Armenian guy.

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

If you haven't realized thats smoke coming out of a chimney.

You guys make me rofl my copter.

Showing 1-15 of 16