ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Cannot access MMO.

5 2551
chivkatal
chivkatal
3 posts
Nomad

i am unable to open the game in AG, this is my old FB account its only lvl 16. my AG account is lvl 35

i used firefox and the screen is just blank white after i log into AG and click the game
chrome is saying something is wrong with the server.

havent been able to play for maybe 18 hours now... is anyone else getting this problem?

• 5 Replies
chivkatal
chivkatal
3 posts
Nomad

ok... i went into chat and asked people if they were having the same problems. and they said NO

checked my firewall, antivirus, cleared my cache. nothing worked.

out of curiosity i created a NEW AG ACCOUNT... and the game works i dont understand whats happening, did i get banned or something?

USERNAME ChivKatal
Level 35 (or was it 36?)
i play last stand dead zone

chivkatal
chivkatal
3 posts
Nomad

Hi sorry about the post, copy pasted that from my post in conartist games forums when i initially thought they are the ones who might have the problem.

but when i created a NEW AG account and everything worked, i assumed the problem was with my AG account.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Please email Ferret about this (ferret@armorgames.com), explain the problem and he can help you further with fixing this, ok? I will forward it to him as well, just so he knows it's coming! =)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Is this only happening with Dead Zone? Your title says otherwise. Also, It could be related to a caching issue we had yesterday. Please try clearing your cache, and trying one more time.

ZEROECH
ZEROECH
1 posts
Peasant

i cant access wartune or any mmo games too.please help me

Showing 1-5 of 5