ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCould You sing in front of 100+ people?

24 11701
TheFlash6
TheFlash6
83 posts
Nomad

Could you handle the peer pressure whether you're a good singer or not?

• 24 Replies
david_7
david_7
2 posts
Nomad

lol why not? I like singing but i get nervous sometimes (when there are a lots of people in front of you)

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

thoughts on zero and just do it.
when done, instantly apologies.

(dont look at the people if your not comfortable. look over them at what is behind them.)

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

If I sing with my friends, I'm okay with singing. Also, I sing best alone, but if there were 100+ people then I don't think i could.

zack2313
zack2313
3 posts
Nomad

I can sing easily if no one is noticing me. But as soon as even 2 people start to gather I will start to get nervous

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

I am 16... I sing in the choir at my high school, and in the A Cappella group. I also sing in a men's chorus outside of school. So, I sing in front of thousands of people, whether I'm in a group or not. If anyone is interested, I will record myself and upload it to youtube if you want to hear me.

HappySunFlow
HappySunFlow
28 posts
Farmer

I could sing in front of over a hundred people, but they probably wouldn't like it

Depends on the length of the song, and whether I'm accompanied by an orchestra or a back-up choir or nothing at all. Also depends on the song.
"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" might turn out a little awkward, but I bet I could belt out a rousing round of "Luv 4 dem Gangstaz".

Strangely enough, I would be more embarrassed to sing in front of a small group of people instead of a big group. Hm. I guess in front a small group you can see people's reactions immediately, whereas a large group would remain relatively hidden. In theater, I hardly notice the audience, because to me they are a sea of blank faces. I only notice them whenever they clap or laugh, though mostly the latter would happen if I were to sing

dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

Meh I wouldn't.
I haven't been taking singing lessons yet XD

Andrewlolman
Andrewlolman
82 posts
Scribe

I would I got no thing to say but I can

Charlie506