ForumsForum GamesThe Key to Salvation

40 8063
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Hi everyone. I just want to start by saying that I haven't been on in a while, and its because of lack of inspiration. I've abandoned my previous games, and they could have been great, but with this game, i'll make sure it'll last long and be finished only after every who wants to play, plays.

To keep this from burning me out, the maximum amount of players is two. If a player dies, then whoever posts a character sheet ready to go will play next. Its on a first come, first serve basis, no 'waiting lists'. If you would like to join, and you like the stories that other players are given and are interested in playing, then you can bookmark this page or anything similar like the forum games page to arrive here quicker than usual. Also, I will post probably one to two times a day only. I (usually) don't have a lot of time, and when I do, I try to add a lot of detail for you so that you know exactly what is going on, and to give you more insight on your current situation, especially if it is a grim one. If you are going to play, please be patient. Quality is much more preferred than quantity in my opinion. Other than that...

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING! If you do not, you won't last very long at all. All of the information below should be easy to understand, and a lot of it is important for staying alive in the game. If you feel like its too much to read, then you're not gonna be happy with the amount I type for you each time you perform an action. xD

If you've come across my games before,then you know that I like them to be pretty realistic. What I've done in my last RPG is I've given you a very small character sheet, only showing you what items you have, how the weather is acting (if its cold, details will be shown in the update for your post/if its about to storm, your character will notice heavier clouds most likely, etc), and what you currently know about the shelter. I had a much, much larger sheet on a document, giving me all the information that I need to know to make your story stay fresh and hopefully exciting. This includes your body temperature, the status of your needs (hunger, hydration, rest), your infection rate (you will only be able to tell by details such as your character coughing, etc.), your companions, what items they carry on their person and loot-sacks (if one is owned/ you'd have to ask them what items they have or either record it so you could know what they are carrying in order to remember easier), the type of shelter you have, how much power it contains, how much water and food supplies it contains, how fortified it is against certain types of dangers (zombies, bandits, natural disasters), and what condition the shelter is in. Basically, the only way you could know what is on my sheet is if your character either has the correct gear, or if he/she asks or can perceive the surroundings very well.

Also, the more you play the game, the better your character gets at something. That's another thing that only I can see; your skills. The way you can tell if your skills are getting better are by the details that I provide in the post after your action, and I'm not going to give an example, but the details may be subtle, so paying close attention is key to healthy survival. Just for a little hint, skills include some pretty basic things including First Aid, Fitness, Precision, Unarmed Combat, a Lock-picking skill, Scouting, etc. These skills can go all the way up to 100 points. Once any skill reaches 100, you will earn amazing prizes (in the game, not real life!) that will boost your survival rate, and hopefully your enthusiasm for the game, if you survive that long. Another thing about the skills is that food could affect some of the skills. Strength, for instance, could be increased quicker by eating foods with higher protein. If you eat too much, and don't do anything for a while, maybe for a whole day or a few days, then you'll use strength and gain fat, which will make you easily fatigued and more susceptible to death, typically from zombies.

On to your character sheet.

==============
Basic Information
==============
Name: Nicholas Cage
Body Temperature: Cold (On mine, it gives the exact temperature, like 37C or something. You need a thermometer to determine your exact temperature. Without one, you're character is guessing)
Infection: None (If you cough and symptoms of any infections, then your character will pick up on it and try to guess at what it is. If you discover the Medicine skill and upgrade that by doing common medical things, then you could easily diagnose your infection with accuracy. Reading books also help)
=======
Clothing
=======
Headgear: White Ball Cap
Torso: White T-Shirt
Legs: Blue Jeans
Feet: White Tennis Shoes
Hands: Sports Gloves (Provides extra grip and less damage to hands)
Wrist: Watch (6:39 P.M.)
=============
Weather Status
=============
Temperature: 68F (Must have a device that can detect the tempurature; if one isn't owned, your character will guess that its 'temperate' based off of how it feels on his/her skin)
Sky: Overcast; Windy (This will be set as 'Unknown' if you are shut inside for a long period of time without any contact with the outdoors/however, if it is in fact windy, then you could be able to tell depending on how strong, and how easy it is to hear anything outside of your shelter, which will be given to you in the description of your updated post by me)
========
Inventory
========
Backpack: (If you do not own a backpack, then this will be called 'Inapplicable'. Why did I use a complicated word? I don't know.)
Blue Jeans: (Shows what you contain inside of your pockets)
Shoes: (Yes, you can fit items into your shoes, if your desperate enough)
===================
Shelter's Known Status
===================
Shelter: Warehouse
Condition: Poor (I will have a percentage of its health on my sheet so I can be precise. If you had a skill that dealt with architecture, yours could also be precise. Do a lot of building projects to upgrade that skill)
Fortifications: Main Double Doors are well barricaded (If you leave the shelter and the barricade gets destroyed, this won't change until your character discovers it him/herself)

Please keep in mind, the character sheet will possibly change in some ways to make the game a little better for you.

If you HAVE played my games before, then you know that I like to make stories for you to choose, but the stories have different types of challenges for different types of scenarios. I'll make it a little simpler than I used to, and categorize them in a different way this time.

To choose the story that you want, type the number and the letter along with the dash that is in the middle in order to specify which one you wanted. For example, I want the first story about surviving on the island alone. I would type "1-A". After you choose a story, I'll fix what you have in your inventory and then get started.

STORIES
-----------
Main Challenges: Sanity, Hunger, Hydration, and Rest
For these stories under this paragraph, Sanity will be the hardest to keep. Hunger, Hydration, and Rest, not too much of a problem for these scenarios. Sanity plays a giant role in any zombie apocalypse game (or SHOULD), and here are a few tips to help you get a little more comfortable with controlling it in the game. Sanity is based off of how much social interaction you have with other survivors, how well you get along with other survivors, how many gruesome things that you witness (especially to people you care about and forge strong bonds with), and how well your doing in terms of supplies. It, just as the other needs, range from 0-100%. In short, Sanity determines how much control you have over your character. The less Sanity your character has, the less control you have. This means they could do actions that you didn't want them to do. It's hard to raise Sanity back without a group of optimistic survivors around, or something very very good happening to you, so make sure you don't lose any.

(1-A) You have been surviving inside of a lighthouse along the coast of an island for three months now. No zombies inhabit the island, but you're slowly losing your sanity. You're trapped here, but you've come up with a way to escape. While resting in the lighthouse, you've noticed a large landmass, which is barely visible. It may be another island, but your gut leads you to believe its much more than a pathetic little island like the one your on now. You've researched on how to build a boat to make your way over to the other landmass in hopes of finding civilization. You do have the knowledge that zombies exist, and in turn, you've fled to this island two weeks after it happened. Your wife, Maria, and your niece that was visiting, had both been killed. You still haven't forgotten them, but the memories of happiness have long escaped you. You haven't laughed in months. The situation is definitely taking its toll. For this story, your sanity would normally start at 50% or somewhere around there, but since that's not exactly fair, it will start at 100%. Try your best to keep it there. Use any tactic possible to calm yourself and regain some sanity. If you've got a tactic that is somewhat unorthodox, then you can explain why it would calm you down and help you stay sane so I can understand it a little better.

(1-B) After eliminating (nearly) all threats on board the Flabberjack, a classy cruise ship, you've retired to scavenging supplies for you to survive on it until you reach any type of land. The ship is enormous. It could hold up to a thousand guests, but now its only occupation are corpses. So far, you seem to be the only survivor left. Every corpse you have killed, you've tried to gather any items that could be valuable, but only garbage was found. Nothing you'd ever want. As of how you got onto the cruise ship in the first place? Not important. The 'zombie infestation' happened just about five days ago, and many, many people were not prepared. There are other decks to the cruise ship, but you haven't gotten a chance to explore that yet. The first few days consisted of heavy partying, before the attack occurred. The last two days? Zombie slaying. Nothing remains now. Its not known if there are more zombies on the ship, but chances are that there still are. Possibly survivors too, but you've seen enough to know that it takes a real awesome person, such as yourself, to contain your self in situations like those. Being eaten? Not your fortè. You've pretty much kept to your room when you haven't been looting useless corpses for trashy items since its happened. Most of the zombies ended up walking straight off of the cruise ship anyways, the other zombies pretty much stumbled everywhere, even because of the smallest waves. You'd think that would give many people some advantage, but it didn't seem to work out that way. So far, you've managed to stockpile very small amounts of cuisine that was left on what tables remained up-right. Wine included. None of the refrigerators and storage rooms have been searched yet. Other than that, all that remains is to find land. The cruise ship is equipped with a few life boats, so leaving the ship could be an option. It'd be quicker to reach land, but the cruise ships undiscovered items have kept you from leaving just yet. For this story, you will start off with your room as the shelter, and with food items inside already as well. The door is not barricaded. Nothing is.

(1-C) Since the zombies sprang up out of no where and attacked the Earth, your humble little town of Sydney has changed from a Democracy to Communism. The small town of Sydney was quarantined and locked down immediately, along with Hamburg, which wasn't as lucky as Sydney. Hamburg was the first in the area to go down in flames. Literally. The military attempted to burn every trace of the zombie infestation, but managed to destroy everything else instead. The zombies caught fire, but never ceased. Their attacks were brutal, especially with flames dancing around them. It wasn't long before they attempted to evacuate, which also didn't succeed. And whoever did leave, never came back. Since the incident which is now a month from today, Sydney has been walled up and fortified to keep out anything and everything - unless the main gates were open. That is the only way in, or out. Now, a man named Saul controls absolutely everything. Who collects what, who hunts, who farms, who guards, etc. He doesn't seem like a bad man at all. In fact, hes doing a better job than most people didn't expect from a man like him. Before this all happened, he was homeless, and believed to be uneducated. It seems as if this 'apocalypse' opened his eyes, and brought out the leader in him. Sydney, as of right now, is home to 43 survivors. It is about 140 meters wide, and is shaped as a rectangle because of the wall. A forest lies just to the west of the wall, and to the East, the destroyed city of Hamburg. The scavengers visit Hamburg to collect what remains; food, water, maybe some luxuries from time to time to reward hard workers with. Your goal in this society is to survive, and work to keep the society alive and fresh. Nothing will be the same in a few days, however. (The age you choose for your character greatly affects this story)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I just want to warn you before playing this. Since I add juicy details, there will be awesome events, but some will also be nasty or gruesome. Also, this game is NOT going to be easy. There is no label for Health. Its extremely easy to die, so be very cautious if you want to survive for a long time and beat the other players in how long you could survive. I might actually make a leaderboard and see who can survive the most amount of days. Yes, there will be different events for different stories, so I will separate the leaderboards into three categories for the three separate stories. And, since I'm creating everything in the game with just my imagination, then I will try my best to make it as fair as possible. Thank you, and good luck!

• 40 Replies
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

How do we make a character sheet? Do we use Nicholas Cage's sheet?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I put the name and other things as examples for you to understand it a little better since my games seem to be different from others.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

==============
Basic Information
==============
Name: Nicholas Cage
Body Temperature: N/A
Infection: None
=======
Clothing
=======
=============
Weather Status
=============
Temperature: N/A
Sky: N/A
========
Inventory
========
Backpack: Inapplicable
Blue Jeans: Inapplicable
Shoes: Inapplicable
===================
Shelter's Known Status
===================
Shelter: N/A
Condition: N/A

Story 1-B, if you will.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Whoops. I didn't want to be Nick Cage. I wanted to be Dane Ray. Sorry.

Keonking1995
Keonking1995
79 posts
Nomad

Name: Stalker
Body Temperature: N/A
Infection: N/A
=======
Clothing
=======
=============
Weather Status
=============
Temperature: 68F
Sky: Overcast; Windy
========
Inventory
========
Backpack: Inapplicable
Blue Jeans: Inapplicable
Shoes: Inapplicable
===================
Shelter's Known Status
===================
Shelter: N/A
Condition: N/A
Fortifications: N/A

(1-C)

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Dane Ray,

Thanks for joining. Just to let you know, you don't need to post your character sheet every time you perform an action. I'll let you know exactly what you need to know whenever you make an action; like when you pick something up, when you discover a new weather pattern, whats in your shelters food storage and regular inventory, and so on.

Seems like this first class room is doing pretty well so far. You are currently roomed in '1-7A' on the Flabberjack. A nice room, but didn't have much in it until you stockpiled a lot of supplies. That is, mainly food and silverware. In the small fridge right next to your luxurious bed, you have collected a Steak, Rice, & Green-bean Meal, Two Energy Bars, Five Apples, Six Bottles of Wine, Four Pears, Strawberry Jelly (which seems to be half full), Peanut Butter Jar (also half full), Three Bottles of Water, 'Healthy' White Bread Sandwich Bag (5 slices), Three Eggs, Bottle of Syrup, Pancake Mix, and a Container of Butter.

The other items you've collected so far are seen lying around the room. So far, the room has a Bed, A small fridge (80% full), Bed Sheets, Mattress, Dresser (With Plenty of Clothes), Six Empty Glasses, Four Plates, an Empty Wine Bottle, Frying Pan, Drapes, a Camera, Five Forks, Five Spoons, Two Butter Knives, and a Kitchen Knife. Recently, you've added Shampoo, Body Wash, and a Wash rag to your collection to correctly wash yourself in the rooms personal shower (First Class Privileges).

You've just woken up, and sleeping in a bed never felt so good! Energy is practically leaking out of you, in a good way. Once your mind eases up after a long night of dreaming, which you seemed to forget almost immediately, you take notice to the temperature. If feels almost perfect.

After putting some clothes on, you scoot to the edge of the bed, and think about what should be done through the course of the day. (Feel free to make more than one action in a post)
=======================================================
Stalker,

Thanks for joining. Just to let you know, you don't need to post your character sheet every time you perform an action. I'll let you know exactly what you need to know whenever you make an action; like when you pick something up, when you discover a new weather pattern, whats in your shelters food storage and regular inventory, and so on.

Even since you've been here for a month, you haven't been that much of a 'social butterfly'. People accept you however, and they are perfectly fine as long as you do your job, just like everyone else. Currently, your job is to pick the weeds around the crops that the farmers grow. It is one of the easiest jobs in Sydney, but its still important for the growth of the food.

In terms of relationships, no one lives in the house with you, until more survivors end up being found outside the city walls. Everyone out there is an acquaintance to you until more conversation is made.

Other than that, the items in the house are Kitchen Appliances, Kitchen Silverware, A Bedroom w/ a Dresser, Closet, Plenty of Clothes, Tissue Box, a Broken CRT Monitor, a Bathroom w/ Toothpaste, a Pack of Flossing String, Mouth Wash, a Bookshelf w/ Eighteen Books, a Three Seat- Couch, a Broken Television, a Baseball Bat, Shampoo, and a wash rag for your shower.

The food that you have stored inside the fridge/on the counter top are Four Apples, A Pear, Two Donuts, A Twinkie, A Klondike bar, Four Bottles of Water, Two Bananas, and Four Coca Cola's. Since Sydney has a cafeteria, or a 'mess hall', there really isn't much need to keep food stored inside of a house. The food in the fridge or hanging around in the kitchen is mainly used for emergency food only, except for the fruits. The fruit is awarded to people who do their job properly, and never miss a day of doing their work.

After taking a long, stress releasing stretch, you scoot to the edge of your bed, and put some clothes on. It feels extremely chilly in the house however, especially since their isn't a source of heat anywhere. (Feel free to perform more than one action each post)

And just a tip, since your job is to pick weeds for the food to grow slightly faster, you'll be gaining a skill. Its unidentified right now, but the more you do it, the more your character will gain knowledge on it and the better you'll be at the job, and the better you'll be in specific other skills as well.

Keonking1995
Keonking1995
79 posts
Nomad

Stalker

*I walk over to the closet and decide it would be best to put on a light grey hoodie. (If I have one I guess) If it's cold in the house it must be colder outside I suppose.*

* I've never really liked coca cola, but seeing as it will never be made anymore it must have some type of trade value to someone. I wonder if there is a market or exchange here. A mildly used pair of Combat boots (Mild climate) would be nice to acquire for just everyday things. Especially in the field.

*Walks into kitchen and grabs a banana and a bottle water. Eats breakfast while thinking to self "Maybe it would be good for me to try and meet some people today while im at work."*

*Goes to rest room and brushes teeth and flosses*

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Have you read the Zombie Survival Guide, by any chance? The zombies in your descriptions so far seem to match up.

Dane Ray
I eat an apple and grab a water bottle. Then fill up all the empty glasses and the wine bottle in the shower. I stick the kitchen knife in my belt, glance around the room, and walk out the door. My first order of business is to create a map of the ship, along with explored and unexplored parts, so I search for paper and pencils. If I find paper, then on the back of the map I create a chart of the status of the ship:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Status Chart~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Percent Discovered: N/A
Hull Integrity: N/A
Running Water: Yes (I must have some if the showers work)
Electricity: Yes (I must have some if the fridge works)
Zombies Remaining: N/A
Survivors Remaining: N/A

Then I look for the control bridge of the ship.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Dane Ray,

Have you read the Zombie Survival Guide, by any chance? The zombies in your descriptions so far seem to match up.

I've only heard of it. I don't know anything about what it describes. I just read a few zombie stories and a few zombie shows, and I've developed my own opinions on how zombies should act.

I eat an apple and grab a water bottle.

You decide to save the apple for later, seeing as how you aren't hungry or thirsty at all.

The six glasses and the wine bottle are all filled with water, and placed on top of the counter (sorry if I failed to mention this, but you do have a sink). You find a belt lying on the floor next to your bed, and you fashion it onto your jeans, and secure the kitchen knife on it.

You then glance around the room, but find everything that you found before, except now, the room is slightly messier. Your bed sheets are thrown down towards the bottom of the bed, and the glasses of water are soaked with water, causing the counter top to become wet.

After discovering a new idea for creating a map, you immediately attempt to find a paper and a writing utensil. No paper or pen has been found by glancing around the room. (Remember that I'm trying to make this as realistic as possible. Being specific is very important if you want something done right. I don't mean to nag, but its the truth. This game isn't going to be like any other forum game you've played)
=======================================================
Stalker,

it would be best to put on a light grey hoodie. (If I have one I guess)

Sydney has been properly established, since the quarantine happened. You can select from a wide variety of clothes in your closet, no need for me to specify what is inside.

You shiver as you move to the closet to put on the hoodie. The veins in your arms and hands are tightly constricted because of the coldness of the house, plus the fact that you just woke up from sleep. This isn't a big concern though, the hoodie will regulate your temperature now.

I've never really liked coca cola, but seeing as it will never be made anymore it must have some type of trade value to someone. I wonder if there is a market or exchange here.

You can recall an exchange center in the town, but money isn't used much as currency in Sydney. Every time you caught a glimpse of the trade post, an item was being exchanged for another item. However, you can't determine whether the Cokes will be a good trade item since there is no telling how many people may have them.

A mildly used pair of Combat boots (Mild climate) would be nice to acquire for just everyday things. Especially in the field.

You have seen boots being exchanged within the trading post, but there is no telling whether they have what you're looking for.

You consider eating breakfast, but you don't feel hungry or thirsty at all. Saving it for later will be a good option.

After your brief thoughts, you collect yourself and walk into the restroom to better your appearance, and hygiene.

During this process, you hear knocking on your door. After getting cleaned up, you walk to the door, and see a small slip of paper under the door. You pick it up, and read the cursive handwriting. "There are weeds that are suffocating the crops, work starts in 30 minutes. -Gary"

Gary is a farmer. His age is unknown to you, but a wild guess could be that he looks to be around the age of fifty-six. He dresses just like a farmer too, on most occasions. Since its cold, he's been wearing two pairs of everything pretty much. He almost resorted to wearing tube socks on his arms just to keep them warm. You've learned that he hates long sleeved shirts, and overalls are his only choice when it comes to daily attire. His hair is combed back, and grayed.
Keonking1995
Keonking1995
79 posts
Nomad

Stalker

"Guess I better get to work soon." *Goes back to closet and grabs a black balaclava and black sun glasses.* These will help keep the cold wind off my face while better concealing my identity as I am not much of the social type , although it would be nice to meet a girl to keep my company.

*Drapes hood over head, leaving the baseball cap and puts sun glasses on as I walk out the door headed to work*

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Dane Ray
I make the bed and wipe the counter. I like order. Then I step outside my cabin to acquire pencil and paper. I lock the door (or the closest equivalent). I look around, and head for the control deck with the steering wheel, because I know that charts and pencils and paper are left there to mark the ships course.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Stalker,

You step outside the house, and into the fresh, yet cold air. Immediately, you notice the clouds getting a little darker and heavier. You may need to hustle and get rid of those weeds so the rain can completely feed the crops.

Across the street, you can hear people yelling as they run, trying to get themselves situated and prepared for when the rain hits.

"Get the buckets and set them along here." says an old man, pointing to a sidewalk along the road. You can see a few men, young looking, carrying giant rain buckets out of a small shed. At least a dozen are being set up, so there will be plenty of water until the next rain comes. As of right now, you don't know whether or not people filter the water here in Sydney, but so far no one has gotten any type of disease from drinking the water yet, including you.

You turn your attention left, and see your destination. The job you have isn't far from your home, which is perfect in a way. You begin to walk over, and you see three other farmers, along with Gary, fertilizing some crops while planting others in a different patch of soil. The patches of soil are about 20 meters wide, giving enough space for enough food to be produced for Sydney.

In the rush of everything going around you, you calmly and collectively pace yourself to the area, and begin picking the weeds. A few people are looking at you for a short moment, then turning their attention towards their own tasks at hand.

You end up spending two and a half hours picking every single weed out of the crop field, just in time for the rain to begin. Its a very small sprinkle right now, but the darkened clouds ahead prove to be more generous in the rain that it will output. Thunder can be heard in the distance, and sometimes a few flashes appear in the sky. The sun has been blocked out almost completely, and the clouds darken the earth below. Mostly everyone has finished what they came outside to do, except for you and a few other people. You'll be soaking wet if you stay out here for too long, but for now, you're hardly wet at all.

Your house is still nearby, and so is the trading post that you were thinking about earlier. It lies just beyond the street ahead of you. Lucky for you, its an indoor trade area, so its safe to travel that short distance and possibly stay until the rain stops as you shop for anything of good use.

(By the way, I didn't mention this earlier, but your house is a one-story building with one bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, etc. Also, if you want to meet more people, you can say that you 'inspect' them or something to let me know that you want the details of what they look like, and then you can interact with them in order to become acquaintances and soon, friends. The more you go to your job, you automatically gain influence, or friendship with the farmers.)

==============================================================

Dane Ray,

I make the bed and wipe the counter.

The room looks much better now.

I lock the door.

You twist the lock mechanism, and then you step outside and shut the door. You jiggle the door to make sure its locked; and you conclude that it is.

After being out here, you can feel the fresh scent of the ocean, then the gruesome aftermath of the slaughter washes over the scent. You cringe as you observe the area. The ship doesn't seem to be drifting anywhere. You can't be too sure though, since you can't see any landmass on this part of the ship. You turn your head to the right, and you see the row of rooms leading down the outside of the ship on one side only. On the opposite side of the ship, more rooms sit in a line with the doors facing the opposite direction. The edge of the deck is roughly 15 meters away from the line of doors and the rooms, giving people enough space to walk up and down it to get to the rooms or go upstairs to the upper deck. You look left, and find a few dead bodies scattered around the deck, which is stained with blood. You walk towards it, and the entire main deck comes into view, and so do more bodies. No sign of movement, however. Ahead, you can see tables, and a bar that you've recently looted, but you can recall that there are still plenty of items left to be taken. The bar is being shaded by the awning above it, and the observer deck. Above that, the Captains deck can be seen, but there is tinted glass preventing you from seeing inside of it.

After the observation, you make haste towards the Captains deck, passing the turned over tables, and the bar. You head up the small staircase to the Observers deck. The view is actually pretty nice. There are hardly any clouds in the sky. The tables are knocked over in here as well, along with several dead bodies. The chandelier that hung so beautifully here before has fallen, and smashed to the ground with some poor fellow underneath it.

Soon, you reach the door at the top of another staircase. You attempt to open it, but it doesn't budge. The handle is twisting, but something heavy is keeping the door shut.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

"you can feel the fresh scent of the ocean"
I can be a derp at times.

Excuse me for the double post.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Dane Ray
I keep a close eye on the bodies, making sure none get back up and looking to see if they have anything useful. Now, onto the door. I push and pull on the door, then look to see if there is a window I can peek through to see what's up. If not, I loot the rest of the bar, and then I look for another way in to the Captain's Deck.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Dane Ray,

I push and pull on the door, then look to see if there is a window I can peek through to see what's up.

The door doesn't budge. The sides of the staircase have see-through windows, but after looking through them, you can only see the tinted windows of the Captain's deck just beyond, and nothing else.

If not, I loot the rest of the bar, and then I look for another way in to the Captain's Deck.

You walk down the staircase, and turn towards the bar. After reaching the bar, you observe the items that it contains behind it. You see several items such as full Wine Bottles, and other alcoholic beverages, but you can't take any with you without something to carry them in unless you want to make several trips back and forth to your room. You were going to try to find another way into the Captains deck, but there is no other way. The door at the top of that staircase above the observer's deck is the only way to get in it seems. Smashing one of the windows would be an option... if you could fly.
Showing 1-15 of 40