ForumsQuests[Request] Sinjid 2 quests not unlocking

4 7167
portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

So this problem isn't really common, but I've seen few others too with the same problem: Deal 500+ damage and Killing Lord Asura quests aren't unlocking. I've killed Asura 3 times now and can't see what's the problem. As for the deal over 500 damage: I've hit over 1300 multiple times. Anyone got solution for this? I'm really annoyed because I'm trying to achieve all quests.

• 4 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I suggest emailing ferret@armorgames.com. Maybe he can figure out why they're not rewarding or give them to you if you have proof of completing them.

portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

I suggest emailing ferret@armorgames.com. Maybe he can figure out why they're not rewarding or give them to you if you have proof of completing them.

Yeah I did that now. The proof should be pretty obvious because I've got the quest for killing the last boss of the game. It's impossible to kill him without killing Asura before. And it's pretty impossible to kill him without hitting over 500 so... Tyvm for comment, there's nobody else who helped me out. I messaged on quest bugs/glitches site and no answer. I messaged to sinjid 2 quest thread and no answer. Thanks alot again.
portarto
portarto
87 posts
Herald

Ferret gave me those quests. This can be locked.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Since this problem has been fixed. As requested... locked! =)

Showing 1-4 of 4