Nomad

what are the best ways to gain AP???
Tell me and share with others.

• 30 Replies
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Spamming. Will get you a nice negative effect into your account,i recommend it for AP maniacs .

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Dude this site is not about the AP, just enjoy, relax and play some great games, talk to freinds, and vist the community, really there are no "good" ways to get AP.

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i agree with lil gangsta

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Play 5 minutes of every game...rate it and post a comment. Ta da! best way, or atleast the way its supposed to work arround here.................

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Spamming. Will get you a nice negative effect into your account,i recommend it for AP maniacs .

Very funny....hahaha...

In my opinion, the best way to get AP is to be active...play games, rat e and comment on them - but write a fair bit to try to get merits. And also, be active in the forums! Talking on profiles will get you points quicker, but is the path to easy spam...

KingRyan
KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well you could try to get merits I mean there worth 25AP I have 8 which is 200AP worth of them so there quite fun to get aswell!

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Well, I have to agree with eyetwitch and kingryan. If you have a friend that you talk to everyday, you could post 10 or more comments, which could all be more than 10 words long, so you could make 50 points or more just talking to your friend. Also, play as many games as you can, just for a while. Then rate it and also place a merit-worthy comment. Look at N&N Guide to Merits. Here's the link. http://armorgames.com/community/thread/513452/nn-guide-to-merits

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I agree with KingofSleeping. Merits are a great way too get quick AP and you enjoy the real factors of the site! Just play a game, any game, for 5 minutes, and write a comment that is over 10 lines with grammar and capitalzation a t the front of sentances. Reapeat for hour. If a merit-worthy comment takes 5-10 minutes long to write, do the math, and you repeat for an hour, then you, my freind, have just made 200-250 AP in an hour.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well I love getting merits they are quite fun and flappybob I would not sit down and type for 2 hours lol!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Merits are a great way to earn Armorpoints, 25 points each, and don't stress out about AP, this isn't a competition(although somepeople think it is)

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Merits though, are a bit hard to get. Your best chances of getting a merit is to hope someone thinks it's merit worthy and posts it on Merit_Recognition. The most commonly known Mod that checks and does merits is Carlie. AsherLee or Devoidless usually don't check it often so don't get your hopes up if your comment doesn't get a merit right their and now.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Of course, but it is always good to try!

(only about 1/10 merit worthy posts are given a merit)
(if you try to get a merit on a popular game, it is 2/5 chance)

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

Yeah cos I try a lot!
e.g. http://armorgames.com/play/1416/moss

justinS
justinS
64 posts
Nomad

well making constructive writing and wroking hard but honsetly it is not about the points

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Yeah cos I try a lot!
e.g. http://armorgames.com/play/1416/moss

If you mean you posted a merit-worth comment on there,now that will not count i think,as you cant advertise your good comments =/.
Not sure though...
Showing 1-15 of 30