ForumsWEPRNorth Korea Vows to Nuke U.S.A.

163 170145
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

North Korea has vowed to nuke the U.S.A.

Feel free to discuss the subject. Do you think they'd follow through? What do you imagine the result would be? What results could come about from this vow? etc

• 163 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

that was in the maybe-soon-to-be-now future

if stories are always nice like a soap.

maybe WWIII if China or Russia or whoever else out there joins in and US pulls its allies

if china and russia somehow team up against the usa. then dont expect the usa to have much allies left. the other 2 together have much more power. and jack knows what will happen to those that support their enemy.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Those darn Americans!

sorry it had to be:
"not talking about this specific one"

getting a thread is your business. i was referring off-topic.
redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

This is a great North korean propaganda film about the US lmao
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3a8_1362925707

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

getting a thread is your business

I aggree whole heartedly. And because it IS our business, we can handle it however we want to.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

And because it IS our business, we can handle it however we want to.

hmmmmm. no.

you can't nuke them.
hell you can't even attack them aslong they did not attack you.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

And because it IS our business, we can handle it however we want to.

also rember that you act for yourself then. you wont be able to hide behind the UN then.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I think there's something that a few are forgetting.

Any war or hostile actions are going to result in deaths on both sides. All possible measures should be taken to avoid open conflict, as well as keeping in mind the ramifications of war.

redfan45, you call the politicians in Washington cowards, but I'd be worried if their first response to the barking of a small dog which is no threat to us was to mercilessly crush it. As of right now, NK really is not a threat. They are talking big and making dangerous moves, yes, but it is barking only. Any actual hostile actions will almost certainly be directed at SK, not the USA.

There's a fine line between trying to avoid war and being unable to make the tough call. I would not yet say that the time has come to make that final commitment.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

you can't nuke them.
hell you can't even attack them aslong they did not attack you.

1) It's common knowledge that the US has a NFU policy on Nuclear Weapons; Nuclear warheads wouldn't be needed to spank NK.

2) SK is under the US' nuclear umbrella. Attacking SK is equivalent to directly attacking the US.

3) Because the US allways hides behind the UN. /sarcasm I like how you just sling out anti-American mud and hope something sticks. ^^
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

It's common knowledge that the US has a NFU policy on Nuclear Weapons;

it's also known that the usa is the only country that had used a nuke against innocent people.
i can't trust a nation on this field when they have done such a thing.

SK is under the US' nuclear umbrella. Attacking SK is equivalent to directly attacking the US.

hahahahahaha. are you seriously here? hahaha.

so this is how/why the usa sticks their nose in all the business they are not part of.
saying that if half the world is attacked then you automatically attack the usa aswell? thats retarded. even if it's true, it's still retarded.

Because the US allways hides behind the UN. /sarcasm

it try's to.

I like how you just sling out anti-American mud and hope something sticks. ^^

i throw out the mud to cover the loving-usa bs that the americans are spreading out over the world.

see it as a theist-atheist thing.
as a theist try's to glorify it's believe. then many atheists blast it back in their face.
i do the same whit the usa. you want to glorify the usa. but all it actually is, is a young pubertal country. whit only war and violence. and beside california there is nothing good coming out of your country.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

it's also known that the usa is the only country that had used a nuke against innocent people.
i can't trust a nation on this field when they have done such a thing.

Despite being an immoral attack, they weighed the fact they would lose at least two million men trying to beat Japan in submission, and so they opted for an easier decision.
redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

Despite being an immoral attack, they weighed the fact they would lose at least two million men trying to beat Japan in submission, and so they opted for an easier decision.

That and the Russians were quickly coming in from Siberia and China and beating the Japanese back fast (one of those things you don't get to learn about a lot in American history class). The Americans wouldn't want to lose the credit of beating the Japanese for good, so they used their brand new weapon.
Russians did a lot in WW2, and don't get the credit.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

so they can "justify" it this way the next time again.
if we all use this logic then we would all be dead already.

you killed innocents whit that attack. not people that chooses to die in the war.
you are/were the 9/11 for them. but then a thousand times bigger.
redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

They did similar things to the Germans, the Americans and British fire bombed the hell out of Dresden killing thousands.
Big big amount of German civilian causalities by allied forced at the end of the war and after too.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm just going to throw this out there...

In regards to the "Immoral attack" done by the U.S. on Japan..the U.S. actually warned the Japanese people about the attack so that their lives could be spared. The purpose of the nuke was not to kill innocent lives..but to demonstrate the powers the U.S. was capable of

America warned citizens

Other leaflet examples

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

so they can "justify" it this way the next time again.
if we all use this logic then we would all be dead already.

you killed innocents whit that attack. not people that chooses to die in the war.
you are/were the 9/11 for them. but then a thousand times bigger.

A: Just because I justify an American war decision does not make me American. Nice going, hotshot.
B: The President was presented with the facts that he would lose at least two million men, not to mention civilian casualties would actually be bigger than an attack on their key supply cities (Note that they did not attack Osaka or Tokyo)
C: America knew that if they did not crush the Japanese, there would be an extended and hideously bloody war. The Japanese were a highly honorable people, and their military was known for 'sparing civilian honor' by killing civilians. The military ran on a mock-Bushido code, with the idea of fighting to the last empty cartridge being considered an honorable death. Combine this with the 9-million strong military, all willing to hold their position and fight, and millions of lives of soldiers and civilians would be lost.
Not to mention even after the bombs were dropped, many of the generals considered their loss dishonorable and committed suicide. If these men were willing to kill themselves after such a loss, how do you think they would defend their country? With a huge amount of blood spilled on the turf of Japan.
Showing 31-45 of 163