ForumsWEPRNorth Korea Vows to Nuke U.S.A.

163 170255
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

North Korea has vowed to nuke the U.S.A.

Feel free to discuss the subject. Do you think they'd follow through? What do you imagine the result would be? What results could come about from this vow? etc

• 163 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Your illogical claims and inconsistency

for you this might be the case. my opinion is that ive explained more then enough times. and if you dont get it now then so be it. everything more will be the same.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

The last few pages have been this big cloud of dust and I can't see anybody getting anywhere. Move along.

Also, hate is a strong word, remember that we don't condone expressions of hatred on these forums. Hating on a country, in this case, not only declares your bias (which is fine), but is animosity directed at a specific group of people (which is not).

redfan45
redfan45
197 posts
Nomad

To keep with the topic.
North Korea has just threatened to attack US Bases Pacific if the US "continues to provoke" North Korea.
[url=http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/22/world/asia/north-korea-threatens-us-military-bases-in-the-pacific.html?smid=fb-share]

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

The US sent stealth bombers on a training mission from Missouri to drop practice bombs half way around the world in SK. This was likely to show NK that attacking US island bases is rather useless because retaliation would still come quickly.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

usa say's nk is provocating. and nk say's usa is provocating.
it's a circle that reminds me of israel.
haven't we learned by now that showing muscle is not the right thing to stop your enemy. it only makes it worse.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

it's a circle that reminds me of israel.

At least both sides agreed on Korea's borders. But if the war happens/resumes, it will likely become very similar.

haven't we learned by now that showing muscle is not the right thing to stop your enemy.

Do you have alternative plans? If so, share them.
killgun
killgun
5 posts
Nomad

Any attack made by Nk would be like putting a knife to it's own neck. They have nothing to gain from attacking the US other than a war they could not comprehend, that no one could. It would go three ways, The US utterly obliterates NK and ends it withing 6 month assigning them a new government like it did after WW2 and the Japanese. It could also be a long, slow and bitter war much like Vietnam, except now a days the US is afraid of causing any civilian deaths ( this is good IMO but sometimes makes things much more difficult than it should ). Or it would end with the people or NK straight up revolting and maybe even hanging their government. As i said before no one can really comprehend the animosity of a nation under attack or attacking. No one could comprehend that start of the Pacific campaign during WW2. Maybe the US would do as it has done before and blow things out of proportion and then later the people would feel the fallout, ( literally ) or maybe NK has an Ace up their sleeves and is able to cripple the US for years.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Do you have alternative plans? If so, share them.

dont show muscle? seems kinda obvious to me.

just retaliate when needed.
no need to try to impress them. they are not going to be impressed. they just want to kick your *** harder for showing the muscle.

i dont have to show how strong i am. they can feel it when they hit me.
if i do show it, then that will only provoke people to test me. and it will turn out that i have more enemies then when i show nothing.

They have nothing to gain from attacking the US other than a war they could not comprehend,

showing the rest of the world to not play whit nk.
kim yong un needs to show the world that he is just as ruthless as his father was. untill now he is seen as a kid that might bring change. a point of view that nk does not want to have. they want to be feared.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Its somewhat like Iran. They claim that USA will fall and Israel will be crushed, but basicly they just bark. They whan that everyone with same goals will side them. They Diplomating this way, watching who answer what. Israel have nothing to do with Korea and yet they hate us and help our enemies. Why? Because we are a friend of an enemy, and our enemies are an enemie of a friend of an enemy.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Well, the way things are going, I've officially changed my stance from tread lightly to strike first. They're becoming ever more belligerent and it's only a matter of time before they actually try to take it out on SK.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Well, the way things are going, I've officially changed my stance from tread lightly to strike first. They're becoming ever more belligerent and it's only a matter of time before they actually try to take it out on SK.

they will at the 1st sign of offense from the enemy.
do a 1st strike now and your 100% sure of a war.
there is still no need for war.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

they will at the 1st sign of offense from the enemy.

Yes, but there's more benefit in catching them off guard. I doubt they believe anyone is going to do something right at this moment.

do a 1st strike now and your 100% sure of a war.

If a first strike could cripple their chain of command by taking out their leaders, it would be well worth it. They would be sure to be bunkered down somewhere when they're actually going to start something, so before that happens would be the best time to strike.

there is still no need for war.

Honestly, not only has it been a long time country, but the whole human rights thing already justifies it imo. We have plenty of evidence of the conditions the people of NK are subjected to under the dictatorship. Leaving them alone has been done only because of their alliances and volatile situation. If they're going to become aggressive now, then I see no reason to prolong the situation. All attempts at negotiation end in a stern rebuff or more threats and SK is constantly under a lot of tension.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Honestly, not only has it been a long time country,

*coming.

Edit button, seriously. Every other forum out there has one. Instead of adding what gender we are in our profiles or modifying the timestamp, or changing where the pointless flag button is, let's add something useful next time, m'kay?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Yes, but there's more benefit in catching them off guard. I doubt they believe anyone is going to do something right at this moment.

could be me but they dont seem to be off guard to me. they are prepared and ready. xD

If a first strike could cripple their chain of command by taking out their leaders, it would be well worth it. They would be sure to be bunkered down somewhere when they're actually going to start something, so before that happens would be the best time to strike.

can't speculate on that. we dunno where they are.
it might just aswell fail and then they have to right to retaliate and not you. then you started the war and they didn't.

but the whole human rights thing already justifies it imo.

not if they didn't sign any human rights recognition.

if we force our human rights on all other countries that do not have it. then a world war isn't far away.

for example do we have to invite turkey. they fail to improve their human rights to our standards for over 25 year already. thats the main reason why they still havn't been allowed in the EU.

Edit button,

comes whit AG3. they say for almost 4 year already. xD
(but how hard can it really be to add 1? -.-' )
Showing 121-135 of 163