ForumsThe TavernHate in schools.

4 1772
VampiressOfTheDark
VampiressOfTheDark
39 posts
Nomad

Okay, so i found this online article about this kid named lawrence king. he was a gay kid, just living his life. it was valentines day and he asked this one kid to be his valentine. the kid,was brandon mclerny and he was charged with a hate crime because he shot lawrence king. what is the world coming to anymore? brandon could've just said no! but no, he had to shoot the gay kid. i'm telling ya, people aren't right. the people who hate on other people, are the people whos lives are fucked up because their parents raised them to be shitholes. the hating, is because the kids whose lives are fucked, yeah they like to pick on the different people in their school to make themselves feel better. it makes me sick, they need to get help. not pick on the kids who are probably already having trouble fitting in with society. it don't matter. gay kids. foreign kids. fat kids. they all get the hate. because the kids that pick on them have no life because their life is fucked up. so, let me tell you now, if you see someone getting picked on walk up to the bully and say: "Leave this kid alone and go get yourself a phsyciatrist or a social worker."

• 4 Replies
heart_breaker_kid
heart_breaker_kid
4 posts
Nomad

wow so poetic thats the same way i feel stop the hate man peace for life.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

That is sad, gay person being shot? I don't like gay people, but not enough to shoot one..Honestly, even if I did hate him enough to shoot him I wouldn't have the guts to. Also, kids are doing drugs galore theese days what the crap? Do you want to ruin your lifes permanently? I don't think anybody wants to? So why do drugs it's stupid!!

VampiressOfTheDark
VampiressOfTheDark
39 posts
Nomad

spread the knowledge, give the word. stop the hate!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please repost this with more appropriate language. Thanks.

Showing 1-4 of 4