Forums

ForumsQuests

Chuck the Sheep Quests

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 10:43am

delta_two

delta_two

1 post

I can't get "Rocking your Rig", I tried this:

"Keep crashing into things, but make sure you're elevated so you don't stop once you hit the ground."

But nothing happens, my sheep doesn't fly.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 11:06am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,613 posts

Hang on... so basically what you're saying Gantic, is that I won't get the hardest Quest of doing all 100 ingame achievements because I already got the 20,000 feet distance?! (O.o) Bummer... =(

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 12:44pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

369 posts

You should still be able to get the 100 quest achievement, the way it worked for me was I beat the game having around 30 quests completed, then I continued my game and continued doing all the quests. Eventually, you're going to get a quest right at the end where you have to complete every other quest (99 of them) and beat the game, but since you've already beaten the game, it will count as long as you reach 20,000 feet or more (Which is what it took to beat the game). In short:
1: Beat the game, you will have x number of quests completed
2: Finish all 99 'other' quests
3: Do one last run and reach 20,000 feet again and it will unlock, this must be a separate run AFTER you have completed all 99 other quests, as Gantic was saying, if you unlock the 99th achievement on that run AND reach 20,000 feet that same run it won't unlock, you will have to do one more to get the last achievement.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 1:36pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

10,613 posts

Ah! Ok! Thank you for clearing that up for me! Can't know everything... =P

Thanx!! =)

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 3:29pm

XxDarkPredatorxX

XxDarkPredatorxX

1 post

http:///Users/imac/Desktop/Screenshot Minecraft et image BO2/BO2.jpg

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 6:13pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,377 posts

Is it okay if I do the 20,000 feet mission quest before I have even finished the others? It showed up after I had completed about 75 quests and since I'm avoiding doing it, it is really slowing me down as I try to do all the missions.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 7:12pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

532 posts

Worst game with quest, there are so many better versions of "this" game like burito bison 2
0/10

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 8:15pm

Xidude

Xidude

1 post

AAaaah. I already beat this game before the quests came.

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 8:36pm

StrategicCaptain

StrategicCaptain

407 posts

@xidude, I feel bad for you right now xD

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 7:50am

Apocalypse_inside

Apocalypse_inside

2 posts

I did 4 of 5 quests: D

Reply to Chuck the Sheep Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!