Forums

ForumsQuests

Chuck the Sheep Quests

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 8:22am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,741 posts

@ Yahel007: There will be Quests for a lot of games in the future, maybe even Burrito Bison 2, but we have to wait and see what the staff decides and what game developers are willing to work them out of course. There are bound to be some games that someone doesn't like in particular... Try them and maybe you get into the game after all? =)

@ Xidude : You know this gives you a huge advantage over the users that never completed the game fully or even tried it before, right? Enjoy it a second time I say!

Got the hardest Quest yesterday btw... took me some grinding on the "Fly between 10 mines" achievement, but I got it! Now hoping it's going to show up on my profile... seems there's a little glitch there, but this will soon be fixed I bet! Patience and back to GemCraft again! ^^

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 8:39am

gdywataka

gdywataka

84 posts

Never missed a ques that is realeased, and this one was easy
To complete the game just upgrade the booster first and stay on the ground
Then buy and buy more upgrades to complete the game!

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 12:20pm

killerbot562

killerbot562

6 posts

I have completed all of them except Hard (Complete 100 Missions)
Going to do it now, Wish me luck

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 2:43pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,107 posts

4/5 solved... but the "100" will take a lil more time^^

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 3:38pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,425 posts

Knight

took me some grinding on the "Fly between 10 mines" achievement

For the mine missions I just boosted low to the ground and got them easily. Whenever I tried to get them with normal flying I'd always fail. Weird how that works.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 4:49pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

For the mine missions I just boosted low to the ground and got them easily. Whenever I tried to get them with normal flying I'd always fail. Weird how that works.

I did actually the same thing. With 1 boost you always fly 0-3 times between mines. When you have all 9 it should be really easy. If you miss with most of the boosts, you propably can do the rest without them. I'm glad I played this game before to 80/100 quests so now I needed to do only 20.

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 5:00pm

hagk

hagk

1 post

i never even got 1

Posted Mar 10, '13 at 5:32pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

i never even got 1

How is that possible. You are doing it wrong.

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 6:40am

HeavyCub

HeavyCub

1 post

Complete!

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 11:05pm

Shatternaut

Shatternaut

1 post

im sitil trying ard.

Reply to Chuck the Sheep Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!