Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 2:46am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

Yeah, if we could stop using memes without pictures.
That'd be great.

I have a feeling Sal is finding it hilarious that we can't get into groups. Reminds me of school...

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 9:19am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,858 posts

Ah yes. That was a list of loser teams. Thanks for explaining, R2. I'll just take my cool team and go. Sorry guys

PICK WHYYYY! *cries and sneezes*

I thought I was Mr. Stinky... *falls over*

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 10:26am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

Ehem. You forgot the most important team, the winning team

*starts choking because of laughter* We are the winning team! *points at xeano and killersup.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 12:17pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,344 posts

*grins* Funny how Sal started something that already spiked rivalry with phase 3... Heheh... =)

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 12:36pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,127 posts

Knight

*grins* Funny how Sal started something that already spiked rivalry with phase 3... Heheh... =)

What rivalry? Myself, Killersup, and Gandalf are going to control the whole thing, so there is no room for any rivalry. (Sorry guys.)

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 2:08pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,486 posts

Knight

Sal... since everyone is freaking out about groups... start the rest of phase 3.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 4:23pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

I'm dying on the inside. I ROFL'd quite a bit.

Anyway, is everyone in a group?

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 4:27pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,486 posts

Knight

Yes. Everyone is in a group. Don't bother asking anyone else because we're all in a group.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 4:33pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

I'll take your word for it but if you're lying I'll kill you. You have my word as a cute ninja.

Phase 3.25 (as if phase 3 wasn't enough)
Hopefully this phase will go a little faster. Phase 3.25 should only take a few hours. Among your groups, you'll be expected to converse and cooperate, but I doubt there'll be much of a problem because we're all (not really) mature. You need to review each members' choices of people (i.e. Ernie chose SSTG) and you all need to unanimously decide that the volunteer depicts their choice of people in an entertaining light. If you have any questions, let me know. I understand this is a bit confusing. =)

I'll also be reviewing posts from when I was gone and I'll answer any questions (to my extent) that may have come up.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 4:43pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,482 posts

Knight

Ernie isn't in a group.

You need to review each members' choices of people (i.e. Ernie chose SSTG) and you all need to unanimously decide that the volunteer depicts their choice of people in an entertaining light.

What?

Reply to [Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

You must be logged in to post a reply!