ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 69978
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'm volunteering for this but I have no idea what it is about. Can someone inform me on my profile? :P

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

We don't know Dapro. Post on Sal's profile and he'll tell you what to do.

Also, I think this would work better with PMs, seeing how it is so easy just to scroll down a comment list.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Also, I think this would work better with PMs, seeing how it is so easy just to scroll down a comment list.

TOLD YOU SAL!!!
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Wait, are there PM's? I didn't think AG had a PM section.

There aren't..IAgree was just stating that without the feature of PM-ing..it is easy to just scroll through Sal's comments and see who a person has chosen..something I had told Sal could be an issue
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Everybody seems very excited. I won't volunteer, because I enjoy sitting in my corner and watching all of you do the work for me XD

-Jeff

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The secrecy of phase one actually wasn't that important. That was just to mess with you. :P

Phase two will start when I finish with those I haven't talked with yet.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Phase Two

Phase two won't involve any comments whatsoever. For each person on your list of chosen people, you need to search through the forums and find 3-5 things that said user(s) has done. They can be threads, posts, contributions, participation, or whatever else they've one on the forums that has been interesting, helpful, or downright cool. You may post said lists here or on my profile. You have roughly two days, though we may start phase three sooner or later than that. Phase three will be the largest phase, so please finish this as soon as you can. Don't be like me in the punctuality aspect.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This is easy considering the people I have chosen.

MrDayCee:

I don't know the specifics of this particular question, but I'm forwarding it to the staff for you. Please await their answer, ok? =)

What weirdlike suggested is the best way to have your games submitted to ArmorGames. Simply email Tasselfoot (tasselfoot@armorgames.com) about it and he can work out the hosting deal with you and (maybe) have your game sponsored by ArmorGames. The submit form is not always the right way to get the job done. Sorry for the inconvenience! =)

*nods* Very well said there Patrick2011! =)

Also, to clarify... posts used to revive a thread with no more content but a "I agree", "...rules! ... FTW!!" or "I too think ... is awesome" (along those lines) is considered proper necro-spamming and the thread will be locked straight away. Just to give some examples. =)

Ferret:
This is now fixed.  No idea what happened, but the castles are safe again.

So this bug should be fixed now.

Welcome to our community!

ImTheMostManlyMan:
oops, wrong month
nice birthday

ImTheMostManlyMan - 10/31/1998
Armpit - 13/25/1980

Hey there Schmiddy! Welcome back to AG! If I had had the means or contacting you however, I would have suggested that you make your username: SchmiddMasterFlex -.-

I'm sure many a people shall be glad at your return dear Schmiddy, I am undeniably sure.

Hello......People? I am not of the people, I am the rebellious leader of the revolution, join me!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Oh. Well then. *thinksne of my people has never posted in the forums, and that the otherone has been offline for ages*
Welllllllll this'll be interesting, rounding up forum posts in progress.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Feel free to change your list if you want.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

You have roughly two days,

Hey Sal, can you make that a solid two days? I might get called in to work tomorrow, so I can use the extra time. (If you don't mind, Doc.)
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'm flexible. I can wait for anyone who asks for the time.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

The secrecy of phase one actually wasn't that important. That was just to mess with you. :P

>

Sal

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Pick

Yes! I have won the battle of shovel! You all shall bow down to me and my girly sidekick!

Pang

TOLD YOU SAL!!!

No..but I was told that it took 7 years to digest. Wouldn't say it was a stupid thing I believed...but not a smart one haha

I'll find one more for pang and two more for Pick later. Until then *vanish*
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Savidian:

Game thread

Pickle thread

Importance thread

Speaks spanish-- "Yo puedo hablar español así que si necesitas palabras a traducir te puedo ayudar."

Oh and this thread.

MattEmAngel:

Mini-mysteries

Cool armatars

Cool riddles

Funny about part-- ".....I don't have a girlfriend, okay?! Shut up!"

Reton8:

Cool mental poop

Interesting "it" thread

Has 155 quests!-- "Reton8's Quests (155)"

That's about it. Sorry if I missed something that's way cooler than what I put, but I only had about ~15 minutes to pile up all these.

Hopefully I did all the links right too.

Showing 76-90 of 400