ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 69988
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Bro, share.

No problem with sharing, I just want to make sure that some random issue doesn't pop up down the road.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Cenere, Pick, and Manlyman.

Manlyman:
R2, we all knew this day would come. We always denied but it's time to face reality: you seriously need to cut back on those Cheetos. I mean the way you've been consuming them just isn't natural!

Cenere: "The more people in a group, the less the collective IQ will be".

Pickpocket: âPangâ

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@killersup10: You're supposed to find 3-5 for each user you pick.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

@killersup10: You're supposed to find 3-5 for each user you pick.

Maybe he isn't done yet.

Here's my picks:

Matrix:

Murasaki:

Killersup:

"Random? Killersup would find it random if he walked outside of his room to find his house had exploded and he fell 10 feet into a mountian of crumbling drywall."

"WINNER: Cenere.
The bright polished looks of the golem shows tones of futuristic technology that modern scientist only wish to perfect. You probably already noticed this, but it made the viewerâs eyes move from right to left and then up and above searching for the next interesting thing that you drew. The angel boy (?) and human were a nice touch; they helped show off just how ânewâ the robot was. The bright, brilliant colors helped to separate the different bits and pieces of the robot that could have been miss-understood. The colors really stood out through the whole picture, well done. It could have been improved if you would have taken out the first layering of darkness around the city. It makes it look like the city is being lifted up by some weird mound of earth. Also, for the robot looking so magnificent, the buildings almost seem to be on an angle with the picture. Overall, it was a great picture that was well worth first place.
"

Lastly, I would like to extend my thanks to Sal for the time extension. =D
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

This was a difficult choice for me, as there are so many memorable users in this community to choose from, so it's no wonder it has taken me as long as it has to narrow it down to three.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

SSTG

- Has constructed literally thousands of architecturally-pleasing creations in the Crush the Castle series, including EIFFEL TOWERS BOWLING, the most played and liked level in the Crush The Castle 2 Players Pack People's Empire.

- Has also constructed countless amounts of Siege Hero - Viking Vengeance levels.

I learned that when you think you're about to fart, it's not always just gas that comes out!
OMG, need new underwear!

FloydTC (permanently banned since 2011)

I would kick osama bin laden. just to see what he would do.

there should be more unisex bathrooms

I cant go 10 seconds without facepalming the japanese and their animation techniques.

if their life sucks so much, they can go take some pills or cut themself or something, but they shouldnt tell us about their stupid life problems. do they honestly think we want to hear about them?

whatever they do to you, do the same but 10x worse. try to use as many expletives as you can, and turn on caps lock whenever possible to emphasize how mad you are at them. if they still wont go away, post links to vulgar images to show you mean business. if they still havent given up, hack into the game and remove them yourself. if you cant do that, smash your computer and go outside and enjoy the great outdoors.

Skeleton_Pilot

- Created and ran Here's The Situation... for nearly two months after I gave him the idea.

- Came up with the idea for personal post quotas to increase forum activity.

- The most enthusiastic MBFF contributor I've ever seen.

@ Chitterlings
All I can say is, it can't be as bad as it sounds! Then again, tripe was still pretty bad despite sounding even worse! =P

@ Haggis
Whose idea was it to mix all that junk together, cook it in a sheep's stomach and pass it off as food?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Pick: I took a pen, drew the little drop, then filled it in. I left one spot white on them all to make it look more cartoony.

Manlyman: That game is just pure evil and torture, I couldn't do that to the people.

Cenere: When it comes to anthro pictures, it is best to keep your eyes fixed at chest level and down, unless you want to realize you are fapping to a horse.

That makes two each...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

R2, we all knew this day would come. We always denied but it's time to face reality: you seriously need to cut back on those Cheetos. I mean the way you've been consuming them just isn't natural!

That game is just pure evil and torture,  I couldn't do that to the people.

Hey! You've been reading my comments.(I'm totally fine with it)
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Finally got all three. Lets just put them all together to reduce confusion.

Pick: I took a pen, drew the little drop, then filled it in. I left one spot white on them all to make it look more cartoony.

Yes! I have won the battle of shovel! You all shall bow down to me and my girly sidekick!

âPangâ

Manlyman: That game is just pure evil and torture, I couldn't do that to the people.

Good for you, I'm sure it'll be more well received than my (first) 1,000th post :P

Cenere: When it comes to anthro pictures, it is best to keep your eyes fixed at chest level and down, unless you want to realize you are fapping to a horse.

"The more people in a group, the less the collective IQ will be"

Welcome to the Art Skills Competition
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Sal.... We are getting impacient. What's next?

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

What's next?

Step three of course (pure irony >).
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Step three of course (pure irony >).

That..that isn't irony haha
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Sal will be dead if he doesn't start soon.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Phase three will come very soon. I had to finish some stuff up with phase two.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Phase 3

The first portion of phase 3 will be extremely fast and easy, while the second portion of phase 3 will be extremely long. Phase 3 will require the participation of the volunteers as a team. We'll begin by grouping the volunteers into groups of 3; leftovers will go with me.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It will be a mystery.

Showing 121-135 of 400