ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 69989
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

@Those who don't know what's going on
The volunteers chose 3 people in the community, they found a few things created by the selected users, grouped, and they're now approving each other's choices for the things their partners found earlier.

3) Approved...and still waiting Sal!

We're on vacation right now, and we have been for 3 weeks. How's that for an update? :P
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

We're on vacation right now, and we have been for 3 weeks. How's that for an update? :P

I'm smashing y'alls work right now...you shouldn't have corrected me on your state of residence
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Because I can't be bothered finding them again, and it wasn't that interesting.

pang

(making my all for a high school)

I'm pang. Duh

killersup is that weird kid in the corner mumbling stuff to himself and jumps when someone talks to him =p

ModDayCee is that kid that just has a compliment for everyone and is always really chipper

pick is the kid who always nerds out over CoD

R2 is the kid that will blatantly pick his nose..look at it..then probably eat it. Yet everyone still talks and hangs out with him

Storm is the girl that all the guys are friends with because she is like "one of the guys" (as the expression goes)

Strop is the Asian

Dalaks is the shovel used to dig up gravel

MattEm is the kid who is always ready to play someone in cards

Kasic is the introvert =p
\\\\
Ace was the kid that everyone was friends with..but was also kinda freaky and everyone had a suspicion that he would shoot up the school..and then he just randomly disappears

Sal is the kid that no one hears about..because..y'know..he is home-schooled

Ernie is that guy who should be a senior in college by now..but no matter how hard he tries he can just not get out of high school (ah..get the analogy there?)

I'll have more..oh don't you worry
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'm smashing y'alls work right now...you shouldn't have corrected me on your state of residence

Haha, I guess I can't blame ya. Idaho is pretty much Iowa in terms of geography and fame. Bunch of farmfields.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Also, (Insert first half of username here) with the choices made by pang and pick.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I know you guys want us to work to death to get it done fast, but I'd rather like to live to see the game be released.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Because I can't be bothered finding them again, and it wasn't that interesting.

I'm so confuzzled right now..why did you quote this? A 5th item for you?
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Forgot where I found the one you pointed out. Was searching for it and found this one more interesting.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok both of my partners' are good.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

xeano:
Everything approved.

killersup:
Checking...Yup, all is approved

le me:
Do I even have to look?

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Storm: can't do you yet..... maybe we should get someone new?

GoM: I'm kinda confused with yours, you seem to have one thing for each person. If you mean every post by that person in their forum, then I approve.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I'm kinda confused with yours, you seem to have one thing for each person. If you mean every post by that person in their forum, then I approve.

Yes yes, of course.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

All right, as long as xeano comes back everything is all cools.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Killersup and Gandalf get my approval on everything.

I guess we're all set.

All right, as long as xeano comes back everything is all cools.

Come back? I've never left... I'm always here, watching EVERYTHING!!
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Sal, this is ridicolous!You're just making us do random things for nothing, why didn't you just tell us right away?!Oh I'm mad, really mad...SUICIDE!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--rvn9EHtGGo/To2hE_rogEI/AAAAAAAAAIo/dX9Xl7FCD9c/s1600/Silhouette_Suicide_by_JustinMs66.jpg
Making us do stuff for nothing...

Showing 256-270 of 400