ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 70053
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

It's not a comment on Treadmillasaurus Rex, although that doesn't mean it's not a comment on some other game or profile.

Possibly. I took it as he made a comment on an admin's profile with it..checked a few but not all of them
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

From looking at some people's conversations, I can't say I'd be surprised if you found it before tomorrow.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Hint: In the Forum Games, Salvidian has provided indications that the shrine is in the forums.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Saw a hint from Sal..saying "TPBM will search the first three letters of my name"

Did so in the "Search Games"..and found this game comment made today. Don't know if it means anything

This game has tremendous lag but I still loved it.

---

Sometimes people like this are awesome.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

> Isn't in a comment to the games found if you search "sal" in 'Search Games"

> Isn't in a comment to an Admin or Mod

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

> Not in game comment of Sal's favorite games list

> Not in comment of games' creators

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Testing something...

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

pang, Why is this such a big deal to you?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@xeano321: We were promised a shrine. Salvidian said he created one, but he hid it. We have a few clues, so why give up now?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Also it's no where "west" (left) of tredmillasaures on the sports games page. So, you're hints aren't that helpful.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

So, you're hints aren't that helpful.

I agree that the hints aren't that helpful.

Also, pangtongshu was testing HTML according to Inspect Element. Click here for the attempted link, though I'm not sure what it has to do with the shrine.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

pang, Why is this such a big deal to you?

1) What Patrick said

2) I like playing detective

Also, pangtongshu was testing HTML according to Inspect Element. Click here for the attempted link, though I'm not sure what it has to do with the shrine.

The link has nothing to do with the shrine..but the idea did.
I had an idea that Sal might have hid it in an HTML like I did with that link, but Sal said that he didn't use a code for it..but then again, that is Sal saying that
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Update: Salvidian said the shrine is not in HTML in the following comment on my profile:

I'm going to be nice and tell you that it isn't HTML encoded. I don't want to see you waste your time looking for something so vague that's invisible.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Sometimes axes are nice for splitting things up into pieces.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Yay...multiple pieces..

I'm sticking buy the idea that the comment on Salem is a piece of it

Showing 361-375 of 400