ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 69970
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Ah yes, daleks was the one who pretended to post relationship problems and then said it was for a study or some crap like that. His ideas of enjoyment are different than ours, pang.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I don't pick, that seems pretty close to my idea of enjoyment.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

@Salvidian: I think I found a clue in a conversation you had with xeano321. From what I saw, I think your idea is similar to what xeano321 proposed below

No Patrick. Me and Sal decided not to go through with that idea. This is something else, something that I'm not even involved in or know about.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I need the volunteers to comment on my profile ASAP. I'll need to speak to you all individually. You have 36 hours to leave a comment on my profile before being eliminated from the volunteering list. You'll receive your mission via comment.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

We're working out some kinks, so be patient.

Follow my directions specifically and directly. If I don't tell you to do something, then DON'T. Keep clam, do what I tell you, and keep posting.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

We're working out some kinks, so be patient.

We're working out some kinks

We're working out

We're

'Scuse me?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Did you really think I was the only one in on this?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So could these "hints" be in a conversation with a user?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The hints are old news. Look up the page for your new directions!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I don't know what "The Two Castles" is. This is just phase 1. There are many more phases.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Did you really think I was the only one in on this?

I shall destroy you...

[quote]There are many more phases.[/quote

...with fire
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

There are many more phases.

...with fire
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I thought for a moment that I knew exactly what this was going to be, but then I remembered that what I thought this was going to be wasn't Sal's idea in the first place, so I'm now back at square one with the rest of you square-one people.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Phase one is about halfway complete. We'll wait for stragglers and then run out the clock. I gave 36 hours, and phase two won't start until those 36 hours are up.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

So could these "hints" be in a conversation with a user?

If they are, those aren't hints. Also, that would be invading privacy if started rooting through every users comments.
Showing 61-75 of 400