ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 70326
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I guess I'll volunteer... Might be interesting.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Is this all it takes to impress us?

Who says we're impressed? Maybe we just don't have better things to do than randomly volunteer for unspecified tasks for no reason.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I guess I shall volunteer for this tutelage, lets see what ya got sal, I am your apprentice.

(p.s. I had to spell check volunteer, tutelage, and apprentice)

~~~Darth Caedus

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

sorry for dp, but i have to do this.

I will volunteer. My contract states though, that if I am converted into a Dalek or Cyberman, you must notify my family. It also states I don't have to give any information, whatsoever.
Why worry about being turned into a Dalek, they only take brains, cyberman, well, how will we know its you?

I would worry about becoming a peg doll, or one of those fish/vampire things.
(kinda of complicated timey-wimey-whibbly-wobbly stuff)

~~~Darth Caedus
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Its been 2 days. I'm impatient, tell me already!

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I'll join.
Now all I need to know is what I joined.

._.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Sometimes they remember who they were. Haven't you seen Age of Steel? Besides, none of us have had kids, and completely forgotten our wives were incapable of having kids. We aren't in Venice either. What I'd worry about is finding out I was made of the flesh.
Considering they don't usually state their previous life, usually its just Delete, or you shall be upgraded.

But that don't mean you don't have a neighbor with a tensa child. (think that was the name)

How about being bitten by the Lupine Wavelength Haemovariform, that would ruin your day.

~~~Darth Caedus
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I'm in Sal, but under one condition, that there can't be any conditions.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Only one more day until it comes...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I was so heartbroken to see only 5 volunteers and that they had already done so. Then I got very happy and anxious when I saw the number of allowed peoples!

I would absolutely love to volunteer in whatever this something is!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I have left several clues regarding the something all over the website. If you can guess what it is before tomorrow, the something might consider starting early.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well..the game was already mentioned...

Is it..a video of all of us Ag users? =D

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The something is not related to the Salvidious Game Project. It may or may not be related to a video or to AG users.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Oh I gots it..a tribute to me! =D

Or..er..something to get other users involved in the community?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

If you find the clues, you'll know.

Showing 31-45 of 400