ForumsGamesSinjid 2?

7 4415
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

So you guys have probably made older threads on this but is it just me or does anyone else want a sinjid 2? I just beat Sinjid and want more ^^

• 7 Replies
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

"SInjid" is Sinjid 2.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

It is? How? If it was wouldn't it be called Sinjid 2? :P

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

It has been called Sinjid 2 unofficial over on Krin's site. My guess as to why Krin didn't call it Sinjid 2 is how different it is from the original.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

It has been called Sinjid 2 unofficial over on Krin's site. My guess as to why Krin didn't call it Sinjid 2 is how different it is from the original.

Oh well in that case Sinjid 3 xD
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I think Krin is looking for a 'non-numbered' series here... if he were to make a new Sinjid in the series, I'm betting it is going to be called something like "Sinjid - The ... ...", not "Sinjid 3". But this is all speculation and my best guess of course! =)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I think Krin is looking for a 'non-numbered' series here... if he were to make a new Sinjid in the series, I'm betting it is going to be called something like "Sinjid - The ... ...", not "Sinjid 3". But this is all speculation and my best guess of course! =)

I actually like it like that. The makes of hobo should think about that... Having Hobo 6 just sounds bad xD
gosh210
gosh210
1 posts
Nomad

Please create sinjid 2.

Showing 1-7 of 7