ForumsSupport Foruma forum game catagory

18 6974
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

you guys all know the forum games.
so dont you think that there should be a seperate catagory? it would probobly be nice.

post your comments or else!!!!!

• 18 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There are quite a few forum games located in 'The Tavern' section, you might want to check it out

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

well ya trust me im in there alot but thats for off topic stuff, dont you think that there should be like a section that people can just play forum games in?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There are games located there as well. And if you would like to see more there, you could always start them. But that would be the most appropriate topic to have them in.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

well i mean that there r plenty of games but that's the thing. instead of having like a butt load of games in the tavern you could open up a completly new catagory thats just forum games.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I see what you are saying, but that is the type of thing that the Tavern was created for.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

meh..

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I can see you aren't convinced!

Well I will ask the admins about tomorrow, and let you know what they say.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Tavern = off-topic = forum games.What don`t you understand?Administrators don`t give people more reason to spam.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

There are not enough forum games to make a whole category for.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

What games would you like to see in a category like that? What I am trying to see, are there actually enough to even warrant their own category?

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

thank you dank!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

you know like that 3 word game for example. you keep going on with 3 words in the very long run on sentene and hop it will eventually be funny

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

theres also the 2 wishes one that got started wich made me think of this thread in the first place.

there are also a few in the music catagorie i think

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

um, there are currently right nowthe never ending story, 3 word story, I think the Would you do it for $10,000 or something like that, the Ruin their wish, and I don't know any else at the moment
so 4 games in my knowledge, that's not nearly enough imo, but that's what the Tavern is for

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

These are the biggest sources of spam so I say it would be a bad idea.

Showing 1-15 of 18