ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624487
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Didn't know there would be new events for CABAL.. When will they add them? I always love Boss Raids tho :3

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Didn't know there would be new events for CABAL.. When will they add them? I always love Boss Raids tho :3

Release dates weren't posted or announced yet since they are still finalizing the event details and mechanics. You could visit their main page for future updates if you want or visiting their FB page could help too.
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

I'm really looking forward for these events. The article was being updated so people could see changes being made to the initial mechanics. Everyone could make suggestions there..

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Minisha Boss preview
http://24.media.tumblr.com/5997e387522ebaef660274fe235739be/tumblr_mpcjtu4MsD1s05e6eo1_500.png

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure she looks like someone from an anime I've watched before.. but it seems hard to remember @.@

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

She looks gorgeous but don't you know that she's one of the strongest boss monster in the game, lurking at Porta Inferno field.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

My friend just told me about the strength of Minisha. He also thinks the same as her being one of the strongest monster in-game. He even mentioned that even a 7-man party could have a hard time killing her. That's some difficulty @.@

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Has everyone voted in this already? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159372296
It's an appeal to have the game available for Steam. A great move by them imo.

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Has everyone voted in this already? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ⦠nIt's an appeal to have the game available for Steam. A great move by them imo.

Just placed my vote! Really glad to see this news. I think their hardwork and dedication for the game has come a long way. Kudos ESTsoft.
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Their hardwork and dedication could paid off if this happens. The game itself still have big potential. The uniqueness and awesomeness of their combo system is close to none.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Been reading comments from the Steam page. Never expected to be this good. Steam users are providing hundreds of positive feedback for the game and it's still going on.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Been reading comments from the Steam page. Never expected to be this good. Steam users are providing hundreds of positive feedback for the game and it's still going on.

Good to hear that. That needs to be maintained since Steam community activity is one major factor on selecting great games to be added. They want to know which games players are dying to play via Steam.
MoguMogu1993
MoguMogu1993
26 posts
Nomad

Thanks for providing the link, I have checked the game and will be looking forward for it to be added on Steam. I did play this game before but had to stop due to my studies but If this will be added on Steam I will definitely comeback. I hope steam achievements will be added to this game if possible.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

I read that if you voted Yes, you are implying that you want to buy the game when it's released but I know the game will be for Free to play section. So, there's a chance that CABAL will have a value instead of being on F2P? or does the game will be available on the F2P section once it was chosen to be added?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I read that if you voted Yes, you are implying that you want to buy the game when it's released but I know the game will be for Free to play section. So, there's a chance that CABAL will have a value instead of being on F2P? or does the game will be available on the F2P section once it was chosen to be added?

I remember the days when CABAL Online was p2p. The community was well-organized and events are seen weekly. With that being said, I prefer CABAL to be p2p but I guess it won't happen again since more players will be happier with it being f2p.
Showing 136-150 of 337