ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624551
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Me want that Platinum push pack too! Message me for details anyone who knows :3

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Me want that Platinum push pack too! Message me for details anyone who knows :3

iamdmrose - i just PM'ed u bro. I hope u can reply back before the rewards goes out of stock :P

PM sent. Don't worry about the stocks there are still plenty for you guys to grab. You can even invite your fellow friends to grab their own freebie pack ^_^
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

FYI, the Platinum services will also gives xp bonuses while activate and speaking of bonuses you can almost double the xp you'll gain if you play this weekend as they've announced another weekend bonus event for the game. I'll be expecting players to boost their leveling this month :3

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

I guess i'll have to play the game again considering there will be weekend bonuses for almost 2month duration. I'm just curious about the Turtle Takeover event. Will there be turtles scattered on the map for us to kill?

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

I'm just curious about the Turtle Takeover event. Will there be turtles scattered on the map for us to kill?

That's what everyone thought it would be but it seems it will be just like Minisha Raid event the only difference is the mob will be a huge turtle in the field and will continuously re-spawn on random location of the map.
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

That's what everyone thought it would be but it seems it will be just like Minisha Raid event the only difference is the mob will be a huge turtle in the field and will continuously re-spawn on random location of the map.

The event announcement with details was misleading. Most of us thought it is going to be a mass invasion of turtles in Cabal Online towns >.
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Speaking of announcement, ESTsoft has recently made another announcement in regards to their plans for the future Cabal Online Steam server. They're planning to apply a month-long double all XP for the server. What are your thoughts? You can see the details here: http://cabal.estgames.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=3025

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Woah. Isn't that too early??

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Woah. Isn't that too early??

I do favor their decision to post this at this point. They must be worried about the continuous activity in the Steam Greenlight page that it may need more active users to support the game. With these kind of announcement, players will be more motivated to give their full support for the campaign. Everyone loves to hear rewards they could get.
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Enough with the server boosts. The 2nd week of weekend bonuses event has just started

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Enough with the server boosts. The 2nd week of weekend bonuses event has just started

Friday? I thought it will only be activated during weekends? @.@
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Friday? I thought it will only be activated during weekends? @.@

Friday is included on a weekend. LoL

Anyways, have you guys seen it? CABAL Online entered top 10 in Greenlight. I think in a months time or in the next batch our game will be included together with the others on being available on Steam.
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Anyways, have you guys seen it? CABAL Online entered top 10 in Greenlight. I think in a months time or in the next batch our game will be included together with the others on being available on Steam.

Oh wow! They really are going forward. I'm getting more confident on the possibility of the game launching on Steam next month
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Oh wow great news then, this is what I've been waiting for, Glad the support keeps on coming but we can't be confident now, We still need to continue in supporting the game until it's been declared to have greenlit.

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Time to do our work guys. I'm planning on messaging some of my steam buddies later. I just hope they don't get pissed off when i asked them for a few clicks on Steam Greenlight :P

Showing 226-240 of 337