ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624478
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

I'm excited for the month-long server boost, I was planning to create a new character and that will be the right time to do it. I want to create a Wizard which has the higher chance of being invited on a party due to damage wise.

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

What's the percent of the boost? Will they just make the weekend bonuses a month-long one? That's currently what bugging me.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

What's the percent of the boost? Will they just make the weekend bonuses a month-long one? That's currently what bugging me.

We may never know until they provide the details for it. We just need to wait for the announcement maybe around next week to make sure what will happen after that.
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I do want to see the details regarding their plans for the game and when will it be available on Steam.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Does it really take a while before a game can be accessible on Steam after receiving greenlit on Steam Greenlight?

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Does it really take a while before a game can be accessible on Steam after receiving greenlit on Steam Greenlight?

Yup, you'll need to wait a bit. They need to do some client side work to make sure it works when you launch in Steam (Shift+Tab overlay). In addition, they might add some Steam achievements for you to earn.
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Anyone here who has been playing the game for a very long time? Just want to ask what kind of Halloween events they provide?

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

I remember there was a monster raid of some sort and some XP events. That were the events I can remember since I only started to play the game last year.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Who's excited on the server boost, anyone here got any plans on playing more time during those days? You can add me up on your party and let's hunt together.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Who's excited on the server boost, anyone here got any plans on playing more time during those days? You can add me up on your party and let's hunt together.

Yo, add me up IGN: Jesti, just send me a message on what time and when. Let's just meet on Bloody Ice. 100% boost nice!
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Oh I thought that was today but nevertheless it will still happen so no regrets on that I guess. Seems I need to wait for tomorrow to create a new character.

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Oh I thought that was today but nevertheless it will still happen so no regrets on that I guess. Seems I need to wait for tomorrow to create a new character.

What class are you going to create? I have some guides on Warrior and Blader if you want them just send me a message.
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Please add me up and let's create a party. You can still receive XP even though your far away, that's what we do to help out new players.

GirIGamer
GirIGamer
26 posts
Nomad

Oh its been a long time since I never played this game and I saw active players here in this thread what server you play guys?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Oh its been a long time since I never played this game and I saw active players here in this thread what server you play guys?

You've found the right thread for Cabal Online fans dude. Most of us are playing in Titan NA server. How about you? Which server used to play into and how's teh game experience? XD
Showing 256-270 of 337