ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624480
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Just want to inform you guys that the game will be having a server merge on April 18th and right now they're currently have a character name reservation. You might want to reserve the character name that you like for your character to have or someone will get it.

The merge will bring forth new wars, alliances and rivalries. The best of both servers will race to the top for the number 1 player spot. Can't wait for it.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I would like to share an article about CABAL's PvP system, it was made by a friend of mine who set up a tournament with his friends. Here's the coverage:

[CABAL] Friendly PvP Tourney Part 1

http://solomultiplayer.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/cabal-friendly-pvp-tourney-part-1/

[CABAL] Friendly PvP Tourney Part 2

http://solomultiplayer.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/cabal-friendly-pvp-tourney-part-2/

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

The name "Titan" has won to be the next name of the new server after the merge. I have voted for this one, have you?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

i actually participated on that poll. vote for Vega.. too bad

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I would like to share an article about CABAL's PvP system, it was made by a friend of mine who set up a tournament with his friends. Here's the coverage:

[CABAL] Friendly PvP Tourney Part 1

http://solomultiplayer.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/cabal-friendly-pvp-tourney-part-1/

[CABAL] Friendly PvP Tourney Part 2

http://solomultiplayer.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/cabal-friendly-pvp-tourney-part-2/

Cabal pvp for me when I played: start combo, hit 3-4 crits in skill cycle orget 3 shot by WA or something. Wiz just not good in 'fair pvp'. War zone on the other hand, wiz really wrecks face with the AoE, maneuverability and the extra amount of time you have to let out your full DPS.
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Cabal pvp for me when I played: start combo, hit 3-4 crits in skill cycle orget 3 shot by WA or something. Wiz just not good in 'fair pvp'. War zone on the other hand, wiz really wrecks face with the AoE, maneuverability and the extra amount of time you have to let out your full DPS.[quote]

I have played the game again and I'm glad that this is not the case now. Cooldown of skills are now fixed and some skills are changed and there some changes on active buff skills too. That pretty much change the PvP system for the game

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Cabal pvp for me when I played: start combo, hit 3-4 crits in skill cycle orget 3 shot by WA or something. Wiz just not good in 'fair pvp'. War zone on the other hand, wiz really wrecks face with the AoE, maneuverability and the extra amount of time you have to let out your full DPS.

Yes you are right that Wiz has no chance in fair pvp unless the stun lock occurs first and I also agree that they are more usable in Wars.
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

server still on maintenance? why took it so long @.@

myreong
myreong
1 posts
Nomad

[b]

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

server still on maintenance? why took it so long @.@

Do you have any problems with the merge? Me, I didn't experience anything. It went smooth on my end. Glad to see the servers are crowded again.
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

nah. I always got frustrated about times of the maintenance getting moved as usual. I'm just glad now that GMs have aldy fixed the issues after the merge

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

No problem after the merge on my end

poringslasher
poringslasher
40 posts
Nomad

Yes you are right that Wiz has no chance in fair pvp unless the stun lock occurs first and I also agree that they are more usable in Wars.

dafuq are you talking about stun lock in PvP? you got hit in the head or somethin? status like stun/down don't affect players doing combos. nobody does pvp without comboing.
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

hehe. he might be talkin' bout wiz vs mobs or boss monsters. lolol got to embrace the greatness of combo system on Cabal Online.. XD

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Hey I read the interview with the developer and they have great plans for CABAL 1 in the future. They will be adding a new battle style which wields two chakram. And a war map which in my opinion is kinda like those MOBA games that some of us plays.

Showing 16-30 of 337