ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624479
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

CABAL Rising Force: Extreme is what I think will be the name of the new update. Thoughts?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

CABAL Rising Force: Extreme is what I think will be the name of the new update. Thoughts?

They won't use Evolution as Patch title? @.@ that's a no for me.
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

They won't use Evolution as Patch title? @.@ that's a no for me.

why not? I believe the new title fits the patch well instead of the old and "forced" title. lol
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

I don't really care about the title. I'm more interested about the content, will they remove or change some from the initial patch. hmm

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I'm surprised they haven't posted a new update information for today. I bet the release date will be next along with the complete patch notes. lol hehe

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I'm surprised they haven't posted a new update information for today. I bet the release date will be next along with the complete patch notes. lol hehe

I hope so. I'm thinking it's going to be on July 2nd or 3rd week. What do you think?
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

July 3rd could be perfect for me. I have vacation leaves for that week lol.

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Has the guild event ended? I read from their FB fan page that there's going to be another month-long event starting tomorrow

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Yes it ends tonight and they will be revealing the winners for the guild event tomorrow, i guess. And the new event will also be starting tomorrow lol. Summer in Gold event as stated from their website.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Lol. Everyone now, would have the chance to own a SIGMetal gear

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

It won't be that easy. It comes w/ a fee and several items and exchange it to NPC. You might want to check out the details here. Summer in Gold Event II

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Hmm. That's a bit odd. Do you think players can upgrade the item in 7day duration or else it expires?

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Hmm. That's a bit odd. Do you think players can upgrade the item in 7day duration or else it expires?

That's certainly possible. There's some players who can afford to buy the requirements immediately and proceed on upgrading. And UCH are available for purchase on the event NPC too so it's not impossible.
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I think for a week or two we'll get to see someone who has his gear +14. He must be rich for sure. lol

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I think for a week or two we'll get to see someone who has his gear +14. He must be rich for sure. lol

True. It's just sad that only the upper class players could enjoy the event.
Showing 106-120 of 337