ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624490
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Ä°nteresting Game

If ever you will have an interest in playing the game, message us here and we're gladly help you in every inquiry that you may have and we'll answer it if ever we can.
Lori_5782
Lori_5782
4 posts
Nomad

Can anyone direct me on how to finish Tower of the Dead B1F?

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

You can use this guide since that dungeon is full of puzzles and you need to solve all before you can proceed into another room. Tower of Undead B1F guide

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

If you're having problems with that dungeon, wait 'til you get to the B2F, Puzzles are more tricky and mobs are more powerful well since that's a dungeon for level 100+ players. You should take note to use also guide on that dungeon.

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Level 100+ dungeon and below can be soloed, we just need a certain guide that can help us finish it until the allotted time expires. Every dungeon is a tricky one it is not your common dungeon where you will just need to defeat all the monsters it make use of the things that are present inside the game which makes it more challenging.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

You can use this guide since that dungeon is full of puzzles and you need to solve all before you can proceed into another room. Tower of Undead B1F guide

That's one complete guide man! I was searching for this at the time i've wanted to grind on that dungeon. thx
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

If you're having problems with that dungeon, wait 'til you get to the B2F, Puzzles are more tricky and mobs are more powerful well since that's a dungeon for level 100+ players. You should take note to use also guide on that dungeon.

True story. I can't remember another dungeon that gives me headache more than this dungeon did. @.@
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Isn't today the last day of Halloween and Server boosts events?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

What? No? I haven't met my expected level goal!! T_T
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

What's up with the game now? Haven't heard new updates for the game in a while now.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Server Boosts has already ended but Halloween events are still up until Wednesday. You can still enjoy it for a while :P
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

What's up with the game now? Haven't heard new updates for the game in a while now.

Nothing has been in the game right after the game has been announced to be going in Steam library soon. The server boosts has just ended and the Halloween will be over this week too. It's been a quiet week for ESTsoft these past few weeks. I hope they have something big coming December.
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Since today is the day the Halloween has got to end, may I ask if what's your comment about the month-long event? Have you enjoy it or not?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Since today is the day the Halloween has got to end, may I ask if what's your comment about the month-long event? Have you enjoy it or not?

Haven't fully enjoyed it since Cabal Lanterns are really hard to hunt during the event. Not even on off-peak hours or near sunrise time. The costumes and drops from little pumpkins are decent. If I had to rate it from 10, I would just give it a 6 out of 10.
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

i enjoyed jack-o-pumpkin hunting and the server boost ofc. I won't be sad if they made the Christmas event just like from the Halloween's but plz w/ server boosts ofc :P

Showing 301-315 of 337