ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] To AG guys on question!

7 2610
superbidou
superbidou
6 posts
Peasant

Dear guys,

I'm a really active legacy of heroes player, i even spend some money on the game. After 5 months I'm playin it i found out that on another platform there is better rewards at the same price.... I was wondering how is it possible? Can't the Armor Games player have at least the same purchase condition?!

Please give me an answer

• 7 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I don't know the specifics of this particular question, but I'm forwarding it to the staff for you. Please await their answer, ok? =)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings superbidou!

We're very interested in knowing more. Which deals did you find that were better, and where did you find those deals?

superbidou
superbidou
6 posts
Peasant

Well on Kongregate is 1150 kreds for 100 $.... so 2300 kreds for 200$... 2000 kreds are 2425 LC+ 200 kreds (225LC)+ 100 kreds (110LC) total = 2760... while on AG is (i pay in euro so 150 euro that is 200$) 200$ for 2425LC... 335 LC less... if i have to get by purchasing those 335 i have to spend 30$ to get those 335LC... Well everytime i purchase 200$ I lose 30$....

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Thanks superbidou, we're looking into this.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

So the situation at hand is because Kongregate has a money system that we don't have in place. They are likely eating a bit of the cost themselves, but making it up on users purchasing Kreds.

That being said, we can't match that price. Sorry superbidou!

superbidou
superbidou
6 posts
Peasant

It's not fair!

GamerKing93
GamerKing93
1 posts
Peasant

I am also a LoH player suffering a similar problem!!! I simply want to transfer my account to my FB profile!!! Currently, the Devs have only offered "this is currently not an option" in response to AG allowing profile transfers. I am (and have been for the majority of my teenage life) a loyal AG player! I check the site daily and try and play all the games! I would love to switch my profile over! Is this at all possible? If so, can you tell us why you wouldn't in the past? If not, can describe what is holding AG back from allowing this?

Showing 1-7 of 7