ForumsWEPRWhy Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

362 193122
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Pretty much self-explanitory.
Why? I am a Catholic, and here are a couple things. Why would you worship Satan, and end up burning in hell, when you could worship the Lord, Jesus Christ and end up in the Paradise garden?
Why? I don't understand any philosophy in it.
A couple more things: Sigil of Baphomet, they worship demons and heinous figures. Huh, to discover the "true self" or something?
Ermmm.
Also, I am not a nut, entertainers actually do sell themselves to make it big, like here, in an interview with lead *****cat Dolls Singer, Nicole Sherzinger, courtesy of the Vigilant Citizen.
Don't be stuck in blind world!
Learn, and don't let them trick you too!

• 362 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

eat anything you want

If at that point you can never die, why eat? So you can literally make holy ****?
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

aw be quiet

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Nobody will be bored in paradise as you can do anything you want and eat anything you want so i suggest you believe in Allah ,you may learn alot by reading islamic books and learn when judgment day is coming ....................................

Yeah well I suggest you start praying to Odin and die valiantly in battle so you end up in Valhalla where you can eat as much as you want and drink all the mead that you want and brawl as much as you want without dying, and you'll know the signs that tell us when Ragnaroek is coming.....

...phew, exhausting to write like that. I don't know how you stand that. Anyway, point is, just believing in something doesn't make it real.

Of course you could just adhere to the atheistic satanism and do whatever you want without caring much about being admitted to an afterlife or not (leading back on topic...)
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

hahiha havent you seen the movie The Polar Express? Believing is Seeing ..

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

It's a movie. A MOVIE. If I would believe in flying pink unicorns, that wouldn't make them real. (Honestly, if everything we believed in would exist, our world would be... I don't know... different..)
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

He say...while trying to preach to us...about a deity!
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Well in some way, when you want to see something, you're prone to "see" it (meaning interpreting something into a situation where it isn't). Best example are still statistics. So it's not wrong. But it doesn't make it real.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Yeah..just realized I was reading it as its inverse saying "seeing is believing". Sorry..just woke up

Anyways...so believing is seeing. So believing in something..in your eyes mbbs112...makes it real? If so..you and I might have a problem, for I believe in Steve. That's right..I'm apart of Steve-ism. And in the Book of Steve, which consists of the holy words of Steve, it clearly states that anybody that believes in Yahweh/Allah/God/etc. will spend an eternity in Anti-SteveTown (think..hell).

I don't know about you..but I'd much rather spend my eternity in SteveTown.

Oh..yeah..and the Book of Steve also states that Steve-ism is free from Pascal's Wager..as it is the truth.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

and drink all the mead that you want

mmmm... mead.

it clearly states that anybody that believes in Yahweh/Allah/God/etc. will spend an eternity in Anti-SteveTown

Cool, not going there! But is there something like purgatory for those who don't believe in Steve? Where do babies go? Will it take an active stance against Steve to send you to AST, or is a passive stance bad as well?

Steve-ism is free from Pascal's Wager..as it is the truth.

Well, PW is only acceptable if the scenario is already accepted as true, so it's not 'free' from it, but it's free from being wrong, depending on the phrasing of the accepted version.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

but it's free from being wrong

from being *internally wrong.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

If at that point you can never die, why eat? So you can literally make holy ****?

LOL, I don't think I could have come up with anything better.

That's called being self diluting.
infinight888
infinight888
37 posts
Peasant

Nobody will be bored in paradise as you can do anything you want and eat anything you want so i suggest you believe in Allah

And even with omnipotence, you'll eventually become bored. I think most people who have played Scribblenauts would agree with this statement. At some point, you will have witnessed every possible combination of scenarios, Omnipotence will make it a bit longer, maybe. It could also have the opposite effect and remove any sense of achievement you would have otherwise gained. If you could snap your fingers and get anything, then everything is worthless. This was also my point about working. People are programmed with a desire to achieve something greater than what they have. If you give somebody everything, then there's no longer a goal to strive for. Omnipotence might be able to keep you entertained for an average human life span, but billions of years without something to strive for, without a purpose in life. Do you honestly think you wouldn't grow bored?
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

And even with omnipotence, you'll eventually become bored.

Yeah, it'd be like minecraft, but everyone has an endless inventory of everything, no monsters, no taking damage. Anybody else seen that Twlight Zone episode with the guy who gets shot and goes to 'heaven' where everything is rigged to win? It loses its appeal fairly quickly when it's not a surprise and there's no skill involved.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Steveism is a LIE, because it has no special hat.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQT0RAiDkEre0mNRek7pi1LKtNhh2CFGfdEJIO6X1f0pF0VhrRgmw
http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PCU1321.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9THBhMNvn6YqqVRXvetY36Ehr5MluNx-X2Yq-YhtmQzCuFa7A
It's all about HATS! HATS, I TELL YOU! HATS!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Steveism is a LIE, because it has no special hat.

Who needs a hat when you've got a seat of power?
Showing 106-120 of 362