ForumsWEPRThe World War III Theory

393 163594
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

World War I and II are futile to the might-be incoming war, the third World War.
You might laugh this time, but it will happen. Due to the recent events of the 21st century, it will happen. Some of the events are: 9/11, Sabah crisis, and N.K.'s declaration of war. So be prepared. I think it would be a nuclear war. But cyber warfare is more likely than the former.

[quote]"Wars will subside, but war can't be prevented" ---------- Anonymous

• 393 Replies
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

1 question: what if this happens, what would UN do if his happens.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

in my opinion , China is becoming more powerful that the only way to remove it from its powerful status is.................... (I'm not gonna say it, I might offend someone)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

1 question: what if this happens, what would UN do if his happens.

It won't happen. Our world has become far too dependent on one another to afford to compromise that with a war.
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

It won't happen. Our world has become far too dependent on one another to afford to compromise that with a war.

It's based on what-ifs
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well then..if it happens, I hope the UN is ready for a fight.

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

in my opinion , China is becoming more powerful that the only way to remove it from its powerful status is....................

Ha! Well you might as well of said it, if someone could have gotten offended by that they would have.

Here's a question: If the U.S. was suddenly involved in some kind of serious war, similar or WW3, do you think Barrack Obama would order some kind of nuclear strike? I mean, the U.S. has more nukes than anybody, but why? Why does a country NEED that many nukes??
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Here's a question: If the U.S. was suddenly involved in some kind of serious war, similar or WW3, do you think Barrack Obama would order some kind of nuclear strike? I mean, the U.S. has more nukes than anybody, but why? Why does a country NEED that many nukes??

He wouldn't shoot them unless it was deathly necessary. As in, all hope is essentially lost. At this point in time, with how so many people have nuclear weaponry, using them would be to enact M.A.D. (mutually assured destruction).
Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

Why does any country need to have that many nukes though?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

To prevent another nation from disabeling them in a strike. Spread them as much as possible.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Um, who wants cyber warfare?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Good topic direction roydotor!!!

I belive that everyone are a little bit to excited about cyber warfare. I mean, sure they can be annoying and even causing economical damage, bit yet it dosent that powerfull. The problme is thatvits attack "deep in enemy lines", directly on the citizens, and alot of them.

But maybe im just old fashion who would prefer everyone wearing Napoleonic uniforms and cutting each other guts with bayonets and cavaly charges and fortress and generals riding on horses and sabers and drums and flute and standing in formations and officers who dance and......

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Like germany dont spy too. Its classical european hypocracy.

No it's not, because they're really reprimanding the UK for GCHQ's incompetence. At least our country's child, the product of genocidal slave traders who actually thought they'd found India and also some religious extremists, is still worse than us at trying to hide spying activities.
bit yet it dosent that powerfull

Yes, because everyone knows ICBMs are launched by turning the little brass crank on the side. And drones are actually piloted by midgets with video cameras. And RADAR is completely redundant. And... do you want me to go on?
in my opinion , China is becoming more powerful that the only way to remove it from its powerful status is....................

Utterly moronic. For one thing, they actually have a considerably larger nuclear stockpile than anyone else. Russia has about 12,000 (many of which probably don't work) and the USA has about 8,000, many of which are I think bomber-transmitted (the older ones) and thus not very efficient today. And China?
China has a well-oiled, modern armada of 20,000 nuclear warheads. Anyway, what's wrong with China? I think it would be nice to have someone who doesn't constantly send thousands of heavily armed morons to pillage, rape and murder under the shoddy pretexts of human rights, terrorism and occasionally WMDs.
Say what you want about Tibet, but what's the Dalai Lama doing to stop those extremists from incinerating themselves? Why not just say "stop that, it's not doing anything you morons" and be done with it?
the U.S. has more nukes than anybody, but why?
Why does any country need to have that many nukes though?

Testosterone on a world scale. Also, intimidation. And the U.S. ranks third for nukes.

Anyway, how would this start? China is making loads of money off their goods, the developed world's economy would collapse if China stopped selling stuff and also nobody wants to destroy the planet.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Nerdsoft, it was a giant sarcastic post. Look at the last sentence.

Its not fun anymore. We cant just kill each other without destroying everything.
What a bummer.
Here in Israel fo example. We cant have another Heroic victory over our neighbores since all of this politics and economy party-killers. Wher are the days of the 6 days war, wher you could just defend yourself?

(Note - sarcasem mode is on again.)

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

BTW, what if cyber warfare is not about hacking, what if it is a simulated fight like a MMORTS?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Then hilarity would ensue.

For anyone to take it seriously it would have to be through hacking systems and affecting other countries through technological adherents.

Showing 196-210 of 393