Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The World War III Theory

Posted Nov 11, '13 at 2:25am

danielo

danielo

1,758 posts

To prevent another nation from disabeling them in a strike. Spread them as much as possible.

Posted Nov 11, '13 at 8:31am

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

275 posts

Um, who wants cyber warfare?

Posted Nov 11, '13 at 8:57am

danielo

danielo

1,758 posts

Good topic direction roydotor!!!

I belive that everyone are a little bit to excited about cyber warfare. I mean, sure they can be annoying and even causing economical damage, bit yet it dosent that powerfull. The problme is thatvits attack "deep in enemy lines", directly on the citizens, and alot of them.

But maybe im just old fashion who would prefer everyone wearing Napoleonic uniforms and cutting each other guts with bayonets and cavaly charges and fortress and generals riding on horses and sabers and drums and flute and standing in formations and officers who dance and......

Posted Nov 11, '13 at 10:06am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,263 posts

Like germany dont spy too. Its classical european hypocracy.

No it's not, because they're really reprimanding the UK for GCHQ's incompetence. At least our country's child, the product of genocidal slave traders who actually thought they'd found India and also some religious extremists, is still worse than us at trying to hide spying activities.
bit yet it dosent that powerfull

Yes, because everyone knows ICBMs are launched by turning the little brass crank on the side. And drones are actually piloted by midgets with video cameras. And RADAR is completely redundant. And... do you want me to go on?
in my opinion , China is becoming more powerful that the only way to remove it from its powerful status is....................

Utterly moronic. For one thing, they actually have a considerably larger nuclear stockpile than anyone else. Russia has about 12,000 (many of which probably don't work) and the USA has about 8,000, many of which are I think bomber-transmitted (the older ones) and thus not very efficient today. And China?
China has a well-oiled, modern armada of 20,000 nuclear warheads. Anyway, what's wrong with China? I think it would be nice to have someone who doesn't constantly send thousands of heavily armed morons to pillage, rape and murder under the shoddy pretexts of human rights, terrorism and occasionally WMDs.
Say what you want about Tibet, but what's the Dalai Lama doing to stop those extremists from incinerating themselves? Why not just say "stop that, it's not doing anything you morons" and be done with it?
the U.S. has more nukes than anybody, but why?
Why does any country need to have that many nukes though?

Testosterone on a world scale. Also, intimidation. And the U.S. ranks third for nukes.

Anyway, how would this start? China is making loads of money off their goods, the developed world's economy would collapse if China stopped selling stuff and also nobody wants to destroy the planet.

Posted Nov 11, '13 at 12:36pm

danielo

danielo

1,758 posts

Nerdsoft, it was a giant sarcastic post. Look at the last sentence.

Its not fun anymore. We cant just kill each other without destroying everything.
What a bummer.
Here in Israel fo example. We cant have another Heroic victory over our neighbores since all of this politics and economy party-killers. Wher are the days of the 6 days war, wher you could just defend yourself?

(Note - sarcasem mode is on again.)

Posted Nov 11, '13 at 10:24pm

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

275 posts

BTW, what if cyber warfare is not about hacking, what if it is a simulated fight like a MMORTS?

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 12:01am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,890 posts

Then hilarity would ensue.

For anyone to take it seriously it would have to be through hacking systems and affecting other countries through technological adherents.

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 6:40am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,263 posts

BTW, what if cyber warfare is not about hacking, what if it is a simulated fight like a MMORTS?

Yeah no that makes no sense. It's like this:
"LOL dude we have lasers in this game"
"o rly they have dragons"
"omg the europe server is down wth"
"grr fuuu the chinese blew it up"
"fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
Also, if anyone lost they could just throw a tantrum and start a real war.

Posted Nov 12, '13 at 2:54pm

danielo

danielo

1,758 posts

Sooo.... wassup with Iran?

Posted Nov 14, '13 at 3:03am

Kennethhartanto

Kennethhartanto

248 posts

whatsup with Iran? maybe i can answer that. they're are WAY too suspected of wanting to have (or already have) nukes. based on fear of getting nuked alone without any tangible evidence, the west and parts of the middle east forces them to not develop electricity from nuclear power. i think this started after Mahmoud's reign, maybe even earlier. yes, partly can be blamed to Iran's noncooperation to the UN (mostly dominated by western nations) and IAEA ( pretty sure this was also pressured by the US to investigate, possibly deactivate the whole nuclear project by sabotage) . But i think that was due to experience from seeing other nuclear programs from other countries being forcibly dismantled piece by piece. that alone wasn't fair for the nations who want to use nuclear power for electricity management. if the Iranese ( i don't know how to say iran nationality on it's people, please tell me the correct version) can't, then why does the western countries and US can? don't say it was approved by IAEA or some other agencies, i'm pretty sure they had been infiltrated by the Americans or Westerners and may have lost it's transparency and it's independency.

Pretty sure that the Iranese in the right mind would'nt developed nukes. if they launch just one to, say Israel, then the whole world would literally wipe Iran from the face of earth and Iran would turn like Iraq today. clearly they don't want that, so the whole scenario that Iran would want to use nukes (or even just making one) is clearly implausible

That single prob is Iran's biggest problem and would sum up all the debates and the west resent on Iran

Reply to The World War III Theory

You must be logged in to post a reply!