ForumsWEPRThe World War III Theory

393 163556
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

World War I and II are futile to the might-be incoming war, the third World War.
You might laugh this time, but it will happen. Due to the recent events of the 21st century, it will happen. Some of the events are: 9/11, Sabah crisis, and N.K.'s declaration of war. So be prepared. I think it would be a nuclear war. But cyber warfare is more likely than the former.

[quote]"Wars will subside, but war can't be prevented" ---------- Anonymous

• 393 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I think that the Iraqi Invasion did more harm than good, though as Deng Xiaoping once said about the impact of the French Revolution - "It's too early to tell".

Arguably, the sectarian violence that was spawned due to American occupation has made the situation for ordinary Iraqis worse. On one hand, Saddam was a madman for his unnecessary wars with his neighbours to increase his and Iraqi prestige, for his repression of the Kurds, and in general, a bloody tyranny. But the American occupation has rankled the cancer that is religious strife in Iraq, and as a whole, the Middle East far worse than what it was previously.

Again, I still feel it is too early to know whether the Iraqi Invasion will turn out better for the Iraqi people, compared to if Saddam was in power. It has certainly made the world a great deal more dangerous for the rest of us, and in that selfish light, the Iraqi Invasion was a mess.

WHDH
WHDH
168 posts
Shepherd

the U.N. should have invaded long before the U.S. did.

U.N. is like a U.S.'s toy. They do what ever U.S. wants. Even if it isn't right. Sadam was a total madman but when I was talking about civilians that died I was talking about civilians who died of bombing places that were supossed as terorists hideout. This was corect at 5% of causes. They bombarded schools and hospital.. There are some good sides of invasion,but mainley it was just wrong.

Showing 391-392 of 393