ForumsWEPRThe World War III Theory

393 163587
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

World War I and II are futile to the might-be incoming war, the third World War.
You might laugh this time, but it will happen. Due to the recent events of the 21st century, it will happen. Some of the events are: 9/11, Sabah crisis, and N.K.'s declaration of war. So be prepared. I think it would be a nuclear war. But cyber warfare is more likely than the former.

[quote]"Wars will subside, but war can't be prevented" ---------- Anonymous

• 393 Replies
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

If you think your economy is being strangled by something that was passed just 2 years ago, when your economy tanked for the past 5 years, with signs of economic decay festering decades ago, get your brain checked.

Sorry, maybe if you lived hear you would know whatâs actually going on.

The taxes are just kicking in and I automatically saw the damage in my Family and friend pay check.

When Obama care does fully kicked in rules and regulations will sky rocket and small business will suffer severely. btw I was talking about in the near future (5-10 yrs)
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Sorry, maybe if you lived hear you would know whatâs actually going on.

Sorry, maybe if you lived in Syria you would understand. Or NK. Or China! Or maybe in NY or Washington, then you would understand economics and government policy. But we clearly do not. Does that only make us aware of what our tiny microcosm of a country/town/house/social circle offers? No, and the resort to ''you don't live here, you don't understand'' is a lame, insipid and ultimately fragile excuse.

The taxes are just kicking in and I automatically saw the damage in my Family and friend pay check.
When Obama care does fully kicked in rules and regulations will sky rocket and small business will suffer severely. btw I was talking about in the near future (5-10 yrs)

Obama has implemented many tax rebates and fundings for small business for Obamacare. ObamaCare helps most small businesses. The fact is small business owners have historically had a much harder time providing themselves and their employees with insurance due to rising health insurance costs, while bigger businesses remain largely unaffected.

Why? A few reasons.

The ObamaCare small business Medicare tax hike is a .9% increase on the current Medicare part A tax. Small businesses making under $250k in taxable profit don't have to pay this ObamaCare small business tax increase. Only 3% of businesses in America make more than 250k in profit.

Small businesses can apply for tax breaks of up to 35% (25% for non-profits) of the cost of their employees premiums if they have fewer than 25 full-time employees. Businesses with 10 or fewer employees and average annual wages of $20k or less are eligible for the full 35% credit between 2010 and 2013 and then a 50% tax credit beginning in 2014. In the end, the government largely absorbs the costs.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

USA dont try to save Iraq. They didnt tried to stop NK. They wanted to stop therecideaoligy from spreading over. From attacking other, more balanced natipn. Sure, USA have interests, but luckily there interest are the lesser evil than any other option.

Lets go on and ask the question: Why there is hate for USA?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Why there is hate for USA?

Very strong nationalism, being overzealous about our military, overusing our military, putting political allies in power by force, making the rules for the rest of the world, extreme consumerism, etc.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Why there is hate for USA?

a month ago kasic posted this on my profile.
and i think it fits perfectly here to quote him.

I recently wrote this on another site and I thought you might enjoy the irony, since I'm often antagonizing you over your dislike of the USA.

"The USA really isn't, 'more free,' than quite a few other places now. Our claim to being free was hypocritical from the start because of slavery, and only became ever more so apparent until we finally stepped up to where the country we disparaged in our declaration of independence reached at the 20th century, sixty years ago after we finally ended segregation.

I'm not saying the USA is a bad place to live or that there aren't much worse countries, but our nation is one of zealous arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy. There's a valid reason why the rest of the world constantly has issues with us; even if the stereotypes many people on this site love to push are phrased in absolutes, they still hold a grain of truth."

i would say, his "grain of truth" is my "exception of the general".
captstark1972
captstark1972
1 posts
Nomad

Honestly from all the posts I have seen so far I am going to ask:Have ANY of you even considered an oil crisis for a cause of WW3? If not its simple:let's pretend it is the year 2025 about 12 years from now it is an era where oil shortages are becoming a problem, combined with global warming, famine, overpopulation, increasing domestic terrorism, desertification, and worse of all increasing tension as a result of all these others. So technically when global warming happens the Arctic will have been almost completely molten, exposing the world's last giant oil fields, with Russia gaining most of them and using it as a deterrent. So if a WW3 is ever going to happen it will be for the blood of the modern worldil.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Honestly from all the posts I have seen so far I am going to ask:Have ANY of you even considered an oil crisis for a cause of WW3? If not its simple:let's pretend it is the year 2025 about 12 years from now it is an era where oil shortages are becoming a problem, combined with global warming, famine, overpopulation, increasing domestic terrorism, desertification, and worse of all increasing tension as a result of all these others. So technically when global warming happens the Arctic will have been almost completely molten, exposing the world's last giant oil fields, with Russia gaining most of them and using it as a deterrent. So if a WW3 is ever going to happen it will be for the blood of the modern worldil.

I think someone did.

1) How would we know that we wouldn't have tackled global warming, famine, or any number of problems you posited on?

2) Russia cannot practically claim all of the Arctic; there's an international Arctic Council for that.

3) That's a conclusion that is based on zero-evidence.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

III World War happend 1991 - 1995
So ... now the fallen states dont care about IV WW

No it didn't.
SonOfVader
SonOfVader
110 posts
Blacksmith

I've just skipped from the end of page one to page 11. I reeaaally hope the Germany thing's been crushed by now.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

The main reason why there is no world war condition is that there is no"enemy". There is no Axis. Only the allies. Thats it.

If the entire anti-western socities will team up then there might be troubles. But these countries are souch diffrunte that this option mostly wont happen.

SectoidMedic
SectoidMedic
165 posts
Peasant

III World War happend 1991 - 1995
So ... now the fallen states dont care about IV WW

WTF? there was no world war 3 between 1991-1995, unless you are trolling...
McSwagga
McSwagga
52 posts
Nomad

I do believe WW3 might happen because n. korea threatened England with a missle and America is friends with England, but that's me, not too much but I did as much I knew

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

n. korea threatened England with a missle and America is friends with England, but that's me, not too much but I did as much I knew

wat.jpg

Unless I missed something..America was threated..not UK.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

I'm pretty sure they've blanket-threatened everything other than their allies at some point.

SectoidMedic
SectoidMedic
165 posts
Peasant

Some people I've met treat NK like a small man with a big mouth, while not as strong as the USA militarily, they aren't weak either.

Showing 91-105 of 393