ForumsNews and Feedback[Answered] Customizing Armatars

10 7350
RiderOfEpicness
RiderOfEpicness
11 posts
Peasant

Dear AG Team, again
Maybe you guys can install a system where you can customize your own armatar in any way you want. Though it has to be appropriate and not rude. I do not know if doing that would take a lot of work, but in at least my opinion would make a lot people happy and satisfied. Thank you.

• 10 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Right now, and I doubt this will ever be fully implemented, there is only the option to submit your own custom made Armatars in the Official ArmorGames' Armatar Contest (this link is stickied in the top section of this forum btw).

This contest has changing themes and all entries need to fit the theme that is used at that moment. Other custom made Armatars will probably not be allowed due to possible abuse in terms of profanity and whatnot related... =)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I doubt this will ever be fully implemented

It hasn't been entirely ruled out, but custom armatars aren't something to expect anytime soon because of copyright issues.
Kerowynd
Kerowynd
3 posts
Peasant

I would like to know what happened to my old armatar. I log in one day and poof, the old one is gone and I have this blue shield. I do not much care for all these " character style" ones. Is there anyway to get my old blue and white castle armatar back?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Is there anyway to get my old blue and white castle armatar back?

That was a seasonal one and it isn't in the available list anymore, but you could email ferret@armorgames.com asking for it. If you lost it due to a glitch I think he'll make an exception.
Kerowynd
Kerowynd
3 posts
Peasant

Umm, okay thanks for the reply. I guess I still see other folks with armatars that are no longer on the " available list" so I wonder how they got to keep theirs?
Anyway, I will check with ferret,
Thank you GhostOfMatrix.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Umm, okay thanks for the reply. I guess I still see other folks with armatars that are no longer on the " available list" so I wonder how they got to keep theirs?

It'll only change if they select another one, or in some cases it'll glitch.

As for the one you lost, was it this one? If so you can give that link to Ferret and he should be able to find it in the armatar database.
Rainbow_Chocobo
Rainbow_Chocobo
1 posts
Nomad

WHY CAN'T I CHANGE MY ARMATAR?!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

WHY CAN'T I CHANGE MY ARMATAR?!

That's a separate issue that I don't know how to fix. You should create a new thread for this problem in the Support Forum rather than post in an already answered thread.
kashnikov
kashnikov
2 posts
Blacksmith

Now I lost my armatar. It was the one with bee flying around... Really liked that one. I think this happened today or yesterday?

kashnikov
kashnikov
2 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, now it seems that I have that armatar working here at forum, but in in my profile it's different. Maybe I'll log in again.

Showing 1-10 of 10