Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Rules of the Internet -VS- Rules of Armor Games

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 11:01pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

I can take out the "Friending is not complicated" part. Not sure how to word one about the giant Friend button without sounding too harsh.

"Clicking the giant "Add Friend" button isn't complicated..."

I would appreciate if you explained WHY he is in time-out.

I would imagine that it is fairly obvious.
Let's just put it this way..apparently someone was premature on its input..and flirting with a (possible) girl online doesn't work so well with deformities.

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 11:14pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,216 posts

I would imagine that it is fairly obvious.
Let's just put it this way..apparently someone was premature on its input..and flirting with a (possible) girl online doesn't work so well with deformities

Well, since Rule 4-1 has my name in it, you must be referring to me. I honestly don't know what you're talking about, since I haven't talked to or heard from you in a while, and the entire block of text after "Let's just put it this way" doesn't make any sense to me. I'm switching this to Profile chat.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 12:28am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

Well, since Rule 4-1 has my name in it, you must be referring to me. I honestly don't know what you're talking about, since I haven't talked to or heard from you in a while, and the entire block of text after "Let's just put it this way" doesn't make any sense to me. I'm switching this to Profile chat.

And I have answered..I'm posting this message to dismiss any confusion by any other users

What I said was not directed to Matt..nor was it directed to anyone, actually. It was a reference to the 3 key on my keyboard..and involved an obscure joke...those of you that see my postings in "Bad With Dames" can attest my stylizations of my mannerisms.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 12:44am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,216 posts

Fantastic. Back to fixing Rule 47 and its sub-rules.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 6:14pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,216 posts

...no? Okay, Rule 47 and the sub rules have been changed and refined. Here is the final version

Rule 47: Being "friended" on Armor Games is not as important as you think it is.
Rule 47-1: Do NOT make a new Thread asking how to "friend" people.
Rule 47-2: "Friending" random people will not make you popular.
Rule 47-3: Don't ask to be my friend if you've never even talked to me.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 9:28pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,615 posts

I approve this modified version of Rule 47.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 10:51pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,216 posts

Excellent. I have updated my profile. I have also changed Rule 39 to make the spelling and grammar worse. Rule 39 people don't use a ' mark.

Rule 39: "Hay guyz can i join rpg? i didnt read teh rulez LOL ." Go away.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 9:26pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

I approve on modified version of rule 47

Rule 39: "Hay guyz can i join rpg? i didnt read teh rulez LOL ." Go away.

Yes. Very much yes.

-----

Possible addition
24-1: Armor Games still doesn't have a "Change name" option

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 9:38pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,504 posts

Knight

Hay guyz i didnt read most of teh othre pags. canz i stillz votez for teh new Rule 39?

Also approve the modified 47.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 9:42pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

Hay guyz i didnt read most of teh othre pags. canz i stillz votez for teh new Rule 39?

With writing as beautiful as that..yes

Reply to Rules of the Internet -VS- Rules of Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!