Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Rules of the Internet -VS- Rules of Armor Games

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 9:46pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

Rule 32: You canĂ¢t find his Armatar because he got it from an Armatar Contest a year ago.
Rule 33:
Rule 34: If it has Quests, there is a thread for it. No exceptions.

There seems to be a problem

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 9:53pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,214 posts

24-1: Armor Games still doesn't have a "Change name" option

Yeah, but it would be way too confusing if they allowed it. They would have to approve every change, and even if they did it would take forever to adjust, especially for other people.

Hay guyz i didnt read most of teh othre pags. canz i stillz votez for teh new Rule 39?

Lol that was good. TOO good....

As for Rule 33, there is no Rule 33. It was originally an accident, but then I noticed that it was actually kind of funny, so I left it like that. Rule 33 is that there IS no Rule 33. It wouldn't be funny if it actually said "Rule 33: There is no Rule 33," and it wouldn't work if I went straight from 32 to 34, because there has to be a rule. So I just left it blank.

It's an unwritten rule.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 6:29pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,613 posts

On a slightly-random sideline to that notebook of insanity I mentioned, incidentally, there is no Rule 33 there [Technically. 'Rule 33: There is no Rule 33']. I checked, and it made me laugh.
R2 you silly ribcage, that fit too well XD

Posted May 3, '13 at 11:46pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,214 posts

Oh, R2. haha. I like that Rule 33 was a mistake and somehow worked. I'm not changing it.

Posted May 4, '13 at 11:34am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

The idea has grown on me. At first..my thinking was that people would see it and wonder why nothing is there and begin to ask questions or claim it isn't completed or whatever

Then I realized that would be hilarious XD

Posted May 4, '13 at 2:51pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,613 posts

And then we could just sit here and be smug.

Posted May 6, '13 at 3:10am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

Rule 61: If you say "I'm leaving Armor Games forever," your profile will be stalked.

And lo! He hath decreed, and so it shall be.

Posted May 6, '13 at 6:33am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,500 posts

Knight

Wait I just relized. Does that mean someone else will be Rule master? Not it! And doesn't this mean it won't get sticky?

Posted May 6, '13 at 7:53am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

Well..I'm used to stepping in and taking over threads..so I could do it? Though..I don't think it is needed at this point. More or less just waiting for sticky approval

And Matt being gone doesn't eliminate sticky possibility..the thread and rules are still here, are they not?

Posted May 6, '13 at 3:55pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,500 posts

Knight

so I could do it?

Unless some objects, then we can have a vote.

the thread and rules are still here, are they not?

They are, but Ferret promised Matt. Since Matt is no longer here Ferret can eliminate that promise, right?

Reply to Rules of the Internet -VS- Rules of Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!