ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn the hard way?

84 18747
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm sure everyone has had a situation where you wish you didn't have to learn something the way you did.

Mine? When jumping off a roof, trampolines DO NOT bounce straight up and you WILL fall off the side and break your wrist.

• 84 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

This is just another part of the division being furthered. To a lot of us, brony is just a teenage or adult fan of the show..while some insist it is a title for males.

I looked this up and it turns out this is actually true... huh, that is what I learned today.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Plantar fasciitis is not an old person's disease. Also, don't run two laps around a football field and put weight on only one foot, then try and use a leg press machine with only one leg, provided that the leg is the same leg that you just ran two laps on.

captainsvelte
captainsvelte
20 posts
Justiciar

Those fences that surround horse pastures; that's where ranchers keep their electricity.

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Surfing in a storm- Just don't
Windows are expensive- .......
Throwing sticks at a mud wasp nest- Please, I was 8
Putting silverware in the microwave- Woooshhhhh Booom!!!!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Wait, aren't you female?

I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw this. Sarcastic or serious, this was a hilarious question.

Um, right. The thread topic. Uh. Something I learned the hard way was that you shouldn't stay up until 3 am the day before school starts... which is what I'm doing right now.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Um, right. The thread topic. Uh. Something I learned the hard way was that you shouldn't stay up until 3 am the day before school starts... which is what I'm doing right now.

I learned that my bb needs me more than he thinks
gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

I learned not to mess around with the mods or bad things will happen....xD

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

^ Admin's are worst.
They are watching you. :P