Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn the hard way?

Posted May 4, '13 at 12:40pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,327 posts

Knight

Just yesterday, I learned that one of my female friends can take me down in under 2 seconds.

Posted May 15, '13 at 9:56pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,316 posts

I learned that if I fall asleep in class, my friend will take out random watercolors and paint a gauntlet on my arm that will take forever to get off and turn my hands bright pink like I boiled them.

Posted May 15, '13 at 10:43pm

riolee2

riolee2

86 posts

Don't ever call a woman fat....

Posted May 18, '13 at 10:21am

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

118 posts

not to let my friend edit our social studies project. we did reenactments of major Civil War battles and in our video he put in subtitles from Lord of the Rings. he also put in an advertisement in the middle of our video. it was for something called "the Uro Club." it was a hollow golf club that you could unscrew the cap on and relieve yourself in. also when we had to present, the volume wasn't working. so we were watching Civil War battles with Lord of the Rings subtitles then an ad for a golf club you could take a leak in!

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 12:52pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,824 posts

Bee stings can still hurt even after the bee has perished.

Albeit, I learned this when I was a little kid..but still

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 11:10pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,231 posts

Legos can make good land mines, especially for the unsuspecting and full-on sprinting bystander.

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 11:55pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,824 posts

Didn't learn it today..but was reminded of it.

Having a tear, rip, etc. on your hand may not necessarily hurt...but it can be a huge nuisance in regular activities.

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 7:15pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,327 posts

Knight

Chubby bunny + Grapes = Exploding grapes. juice dripping out of nose, and strange feeling in nose. Its alot more worse than it sounds.

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 7:33pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,327 posts

Knight

Chubby bunny

Sal just told me that this can be taken a wrong way.

So let me explain. Chubby bunny is a game, where I come from, where you stuff as many marshmallows in your mouth and say "chubby bunny" after each one. Except I did it with grapes and did not say "chubby bunny" until I felt like I was done.

Hopefully this didn't raise any eyebrows.

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 9:53pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,900 posts

I learned that super glue is not funny at all if you're not cautious enough to use it.

Reply to What did you learn the hard way?

You must be logged in to post a reply!